Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
USD 32
View deal
eDreams
Orbitz.com
2,043 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Spectacular service from all staff;
Great reception (Thank You Natanael)
Affection in the preparation of the room (Thank you Wesley Almeida);
Great location
Great comfort
Anyway, thank you Mercure....

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Severino R, Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Roberta Severino
Duty Manager
Hotel Mercure Brasília Líder

Reviewed 13 May 2019

I found all good, the hotel is modern, luxury, clean, technologic, efficient employees and modern and spacious rooms with all services, also room service available and food well cooked. i suggest this hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you a lot for taking a time sharing your experience with us, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We will share your comments with all the team. Here, at Mercure Brasília, we really work hard to offer the best.
We hope to see you back soon.
Best regards!

Reviewed 12 April 2019

Sympathy, comfort and hospitality are the main concepts of this hotel. I recommend.
Hotel very clean, organized, great beds, great shower, bath and towels. All staff are highly attentive.
Internet with good speed. Beautiful landscape of the rooms for the Federal Capital Brasilia.
I will definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2019

Dear guest,

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience, we are happy to read your comments.
We hope to see you back soon. It will be a pleasure.
Best regards.

Reviewed 9 April 2019

I had only 1 hour for a business lunch with foreign colleagues. Two of them were guests at the hotel and we decided to go to its restaurant as we were already there, and the restaurant was mostly empty. It turned out to be a disaster. Upon arrival I explained the waiter our time constraint and asked him if they could serve us a quick lunch. He responded me in a very friendly and understanding manner that he could serve us a risotto and the other dishes in 20-30 minutes. I, of course, trusted him. He gave us paper menus that were so worn-out that clearly should have been replaced weeks before. We ordered a risotto and a Brazilian dish, and the waiter left without taking our full orders. To cut this story shorter, we had to call the waiter back a few times to order drinks, fix our unsteady table and inquire about our dishes. Two of us had been served a glass of wine, but waited for our dishes so as to drink them along with the food. It turned out that, after one hour, when we should have already left for our appointment, we had not drunk our wine glasses, our dishes had not been served, the swinging table had not been fixed and not even a little bread basket had been offered us. At this point, we had requested our orders to be canceled and had asked for the bill. Since we had only had 2 glasses of wine and 2 small bottles of water, I had expected that the management would offer them to us as a courtesy. Instead, I was appalled to see that, for all that inconvenience, and instead of apologies, we were given a bill of R$ 81,00. For each glass of an ordinary red wine with almost no personality, we were charged R$ 35,00 (US$ 9,38 plus service), which seemed excessive. The total amount was payed for in cash, and the waiter still brought us the wrong change, as if the amount of the bill had been R$ 10,00 higher. It was a real disaster. In the end, I could not express to our colleagues how ashamed, disappointed and embarrassed I felt with this type of hospitality, which is, by no means, common in Brasília.

Room tip: It's restaurant service is disappointing
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Bacuri
Reviewed 2 April 2019

A simple, clean and quite comfortable hotel. Very practical for my business trip. Elevators are efficient (I never waited more than 1 minute).
The rooms are not very big, but they have, besides the bedroom, a living room with a second TV.
The Internet is quite good, there was no intermittency while I was there.
One thing I like about this hotel is breakfast, especially the egg and tapioca station in the back on the left.
The amenities in the bedroom are quite spartan, so I like to bring my own soap and shampoo.
The rooms facing the Brasilia antenna may be a little louder because of the traffic.
The hotel is clean and good value for money.
What I notice is the difference in the quality of the service in the front desk. Some people are very kind and I was affected one night by a noticeably less kind gentleman, without being rude. Maybe I am used to the sympathy of the people of Brazil.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest, good morning.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad to read your comments.
We hope to see you back soon, it will be a pleasure.

Best regards!