2,768 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Very nice comfort based at the cost. The Comfort team is very great and my check in was very fast. I got a problem with NET Channels that was addressed by quickly by Comfort Suites Brasilia team. I recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel E, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Mr Robson,

First of all, i would like to thank you for your review. Its good to know that we fulfill our main objective, to provide a excelent staying for our guests.

We hope see you again in your next visit at our city !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2016

The hotel was OK but I was charged twice for a reservation that was not acknowledged the first time. The hotel failed to give me a confirmation number on the first try. When I arrived at the hotel, they told me that they had cancelled one but I was still charged for two reservations.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel E, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear guest,

First of all, thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I send you a private e-mail with some questions to help me to found this "doubled charge".

As soon you received, please answer us, and be sure that we are going to find out what happened and solve this situation.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Very happy with stay here,friendly receptions speaking English, breakfast great from what u can expect in Brazil, swimming pool nice as well,all clean room service great everything clean,thank u again, definitely recommend, close to all major attractions

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr martin,

Thats are the reviews, who gives us the certainty that we are on the right path to constantly surpass the expectations of our customers.

We are verry happy to notice that we manage to fulfill all your expectations !!

We hope see you again in your next visit in Brasília.

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Location is tops, service ok and comfortable. Pleased with the room layout, size and comfort of bedding. Breakfast was also surprisingly good with plenty of variety. Not a 5 star lavish property, but perfect for our few days of sightseeing and relaxation.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Daniel E, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Mr(s) Gwailow

Thank you for sharing your experience with us !!

We hope to be the hotel of your choice, when you visit Brasília again !

Best regards !!!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

I've stay here for 4 nights in Jan/2016.

+ points: the hotel is in the middle of "Plano Piloto", so basically, near for all the other sectors. Good amenities options, such as vault, hair dryer, frigobar, room service (24h) and LCD TV. Additionally, a great breakfast was provided.

- points: no iron board (essential to business travelers), no coffee maker in the room, no clock alarm. Additionally, I would say that the air-conditioning was placed besides and in the bottom of the bed, and basically during the night I froze. Also, the air-conditioning did not provide a good regulation and adjusts.

I would say that for the price, Comfort owners must improve some - points to become this hotel more Comfortable to business travelers. In my next time here, I'll try another hotel option. For the last point, the room service for me it was too expensive and the quality of the food it's not very good for the price.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business