“Ameican Legion Convention”
Review of Orchard

Orchard
Ranked #109 of 400 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Was a pleasant place to eat and the staff was very friendly, and helpful. Food was very well cooked and they had a buffet for breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We took the whole family to the Thanksgiving brunch and we all hated it. There wasn't enough food, wasn't well stocked, long lines, cold food, and poor service. I've been here for a regular Sunday Brunch and liked it, but my experience on Thanksgiving was awful. We would never go back.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I had breakfast at Orchard every morning of my stay at Radisson(4 days). I sampled their menu and it was average. Not bad but not exceptional either. Coffee was diluted american coffee. I was never offered an option for better tasting coffee (the lobby starbuck is selling coffee...).
Most plates are big and good. On 3rd morning, I ordered eggs and toasts. Unfortunately, toasts were dry and hard like croutons... Not sure if the bread was dry before or after toasting... I was not impressed by this since toasts are a big part of breakfast! Jams were indiscriminate tasteless stuff.
I would not go there again unless for the convenience when staying in the hotel.
Also, during my stay, I had to bring an extra layer at breakfast because it was cold in the hotel lobby (the Orchard is in the hotel lobby).

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My husband and I always eat our breakfasts at this restaurant when we stay at the Radisson. They have a wide variety of choices from omelettes to pancakes to french toast & oatmeal. The food has always been good & we enjoy the comfortable atmosphere. Also of note the Radisson offers a Sunday brunch which has varied dishes (again great food) and it is offered from 9:30 am-1:30 pm every Sunday. Staff is friendly & helpful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 12 September 2016

A good place to catch a morning breakfast. No free coffee set out for guests in the papervalley hotel so you'll need to purchase coffee at the paper valley coffee shop or here at the orchard.

Date of visit: September 2016