“Disappointed”
Review of Orchard

Orchard
Ranked #110 of 401 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Reading the wonderful reviews, my husband surprised me telling me we were going to a champagne brunch. Upon arriving at Orchard, it seemed mass confusion with many staff members standing and talking around a disorganized buffet in the middle of lobby. When we were seated our waitress did not offer us champagne nor orange juice. The buffet was large, a huge selection of prepackaged/frozen food...don't expect fresh! The made to order omelets were flavorless and waffles were tough (I was not aware this was possible). The atmosphere,service, and quality was lacking to say the least. Very pricey and I would not consider this a champagne brunch!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Amy S

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Sunday brunch was amazing! There was something for everyone. The whole family was very pleased. We would definitely go back!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The salads and sandwiches are generous and moderately priced. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The champagne Sunday brunch is expensive (over $15 per person, even if you don't partake of the champagne), but if you are hungry enough or have a special occasion to celebrate, it can be just the ticket! We went the day after our wedding, and the bride was famished, so it paid off for us! I've also gone on Mother's Day before -- reservations were necessary then, and it was packed, but still very good! My favorites are the hot dishes, the smoked salmon, anything that would take a while to make at home, and the desserts, including the chocolate fountain.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We ordered breakfast off the menu both mornings of our stay. Service was excellent and the breakfasts were very good. The second day an extravagant buffet was available but we were not that hungry.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Orchard? Share your experiences!