“Good fresh food in a casual atmoshere”
Review of Orchard

Orchard
Ranked #110 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The salads and sandwiches are generous and moderately priced. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The champagne Sunday brunch is expensive (over $15 per person, even if you don't partake of the champagne), but if you are hungry enough or have a special occasion to celebrate, it can be just the ticket! We went the day after our wedding, and the bride was famished, so it paid off for us! I've also gone on Mother's Day before -- reservations were necessary then, and it was packed, but still very good! My favorites are the hot dishes, the smoked salmon, anything that would take a while to make at home, and the desserts, including the chocolate fountain.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We ordered breakfast off the menu both mornings of our stay. Service was excellent and the breakfasts were very good. The second day an extravagant buffet was available but we were not that hungry.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I'm rating my experience as average. At an $18 price point, it was a disappointment. We were there at 11 am, so not near the end of the buffet service. Our service was fantastic. But the food.....the best thing I had, was the omelet, because it was made while you waited. Everything that was in a heated pan, was very dry or cold even. The french toast and waffles....hard from sitting in a heated pan. Eggs, bacon, sausage....cold. Towards the end of our meal, another patron stopped by and gave us a B1G1 coupon. At a $9 price point, it was worth it. I'd have paid that for just the omelet at a higher scale restaurant. Quite honestly, I would suggest you go elsewhere. Unless you have a coupon lol.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

The Orchard's Sunday breakfast buffet is one of the best I have ever eaten at. The variety of foods is almost overwhelming. The highlight for me is the chocolate fountain...who doesn't like chocolate for breakfast? The Orchard is a must for us when we stay at the Paper Valley.

1  Thank Patentsec