“Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 399 Restaurants in Appleton
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to dine, food is amazing! The waiter was very knowledgeable, and the atmosphere of the restaurant is inviting.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Four of us had dinner here on a Friday night, for dinner before a music performance. The place was not too busy when we arrived around 5:30 PM. We had reservations. We were greeted warmly and escorted to our table. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly.

We ordered mixed drinks and wine before dinner, all of which were excellent.

One of us ordered the lamb chateaubriand, and reported it was delicious. Another ordered the shrimp santorini, which was also delicious.

All of the orders came with a small cup of a creamy egg and lemon soup, and a small house salad. I thought the soup was a bit too lemony. The salad was fine - the two housemade salad dressings were delicious.

I ordered the rib eye steak, medium. My order came with generous portions of vegetables - fresh broccoli cooked perfectly, and a green bean mix that was also delicious.

Unfortunately, my rib eye was cooked well-done instead of medium. But the steak still tasted good - it was just done more than I had asked.

Our overall experience at Apollon was 'very good'. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. Three of the four of us had orders that were cooked to their liking. Except for the over cooked ribeye, I was very happy with my dining experience.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious food. Great service. Pleasant atmosphere. Wish my wife was with me during this business trip. Looks like a great place for a date.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

we've eaten here many times during living in Appleton 20 years. Most recently for a special family occasion last month. Really delicious mediterranean foods, lovely service and cozy, quaint atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This was a first time dining experience and it did not disappoint! Our party included five and everyone was pleased with their entrees. They included lamb; seafood; chicken (two different ways) and everyone raved about the taste. Starting off the meal with a traditional Greek lemon soup set the pace. Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: October 2017