“Consistently good burgers with wo wo fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #2 of 10 Quick Bites in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2017

No doubt the generous portions of very good fries are a hallmark of five guys. The burgers are always freshly prepared and customized to your taste. The staffs in these resturant should work hard and cheerfully to quickly produce a fine meal.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Just like every Five Guys that I have ever been too, Fantastic Hamburger, Excellent Fries, and tasty peanuts. When you want to good Burger to go Five Guys!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed Five Guys periodically over the years and have always had good service and good quality food. My only negative criticism is they are very over priced. My last meal was $15.00 for a burger, fries and a small drink!

I don't live on the East or West coast or even in a big city! Paying for a good meal is not an issue, but come on we are talking fast food hamburgers here...

Service was good, fast, and accurate. Burgers are only prepared medium well and I prefer a choice on meat temperature. French are very good, but a very small portion for the price.

I do enjoy the consistency at Five Guys and the large selection of toppings.

Good food, over priced.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I stopped here while traveling in the area. I always enjoy a good burger. Once again that is what I got. Something to note if you have never been here. The regular burger on the menu is actually 2 patties. The kind of get you because how can you go and order a junior burger especially if you are hungry.

The service was good for the most part. Though one of the guys was singing like no one was listening. Some people may enjoy that but it was a little over the top for me. Still my food was done quickly and was great so not much to complain about.

Overall this franchise is one of my favorite places to come and get a burger.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I didn't realize that you could have a great Five Guys burger without the bun until a friend of mine told me about it. I tried it at the Appleton 5 Guys and it was awesome. It was great to be able to get the burger in a "lettuce wrap" verses the regular bun. Helps me to enjoy the burger without the carbs of a bun.

Date of visit: March 2017