“Burger without a Bun”

Five Guys
Ranked #52 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I didn't realize that you could have a great Five Guys burger without the bun until a friend of mine told me about it. I tried it at the Appleton 5 Guys and it was awesome. It was great to be able to get the burger in a "lettuce wrap" verses the regular bun. Helps me to enjoy the burger without the carbs of a bun.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I struggled to give this a 2 . After a 14 min wait ,I sat down and didn't received the correct burger. Went back to counter and the previous person had the same issue
He offered to add the "missing bacon " but I declined . I just wanted them to know I'm fine but I paid an extra $1 for bacon . The burger itself was a 4. Service was a 1 at best. Poor layout . Bad flow to get soda,napkins and pick up food. Plus bags of potatoes and peanuts helped add to the already crowded area. Tables were filthy . No worker cleaned a table in the 30 min I was there. I'm not sure if it's always this crazy but I don't think I will give it it a 2nd chance. 1st impressions are key . Very disappointed

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I love the burgers here. They are the best, hands down. I get the single patty, bacon, with grilled onions, ketchup, and mayo. Skip the fries. They are starchy and limp,not my favorite. Some people like the flavor (my wife likes the Cajun seasoning), but I don't think they are in the same league as the burgers.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Friendly staff and fresh fries really can't be beat after a long day of standing on our feet. Even though it was late, the staff still made us feel welcome.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Decided to try this establishment on a whim. I was greeted by a fairly enthusiastic young man at the order desk. He explained the menu recommending most everything. I decided on the cheeseburger with everything and fries. All I can say is it was GREAT! I plan to stop again whenever I'm in the area.