“An Above Average Hotel Restaurant”
Review of Bella Vita - CLOSED

Bella Vita
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rustic, authentic Italian cuisine. 17th Annual Golden Fork Award winners in 9 categories!
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We enjoyed dinner at Bella Vita before a performance at the P.A.C. Their halibut special was outstanding and the wine list, while short, was good. Service was very pleasant and we were not rushed. Gelato was outstanding, but I suggest they offer espresso. It's an italian restaurant, after all. The atmosphere is nice and well decorated, but definitely that bland hotel "everything is the same" look. The decor could stand to get a personality lift. Overall, because of the service and quality of food, we'll be back.

1  Thank NuttyGirl323

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This restaurant and hotel are top notch!!!! The new menu debuted tonight.... It was AwEsOmE!!!!! We can't say enough about the friendly staff, great atmosphere and excellent food!!!! Our favorite little getaway!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stopped in at the CopperLeaf Hotel bar for possible dessert and drinks on the evening of June 11th after 8 pm. We were not certain they even served dessert, but we liked the look of the hotel and it seemed like an inviting place to visit and relax.

When we arrived there were four tables occupied. Lively, but not crowded at all. We took a seat and waited...and waited...

I walked to the bar and simply asked the female bar tender if they had a dessert menu or just served drinks. With a stern face she said "I AM VERY VERY BUSY" . I asked again, quietly if they served dessert or just drinks. Another angry face and another stern recourse of "I AM BUSY AND WILL GET TO YOU WHEN I CAN!"

I took a seat back with my companion, however we waited a bit longer and left with no attention.

1  Thank Rebecca C
Deb J, General Manager at Bella Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Opcal,

Thank you for letting us know about the service you received in our lobby bar and please accept my sincere apology for the service you received. Our goal is to always deliver outstanding customer service whether we are busy or not. I am so sorry that you received anything less than stellar customer service. There is no excuse or explanation to give you, as there is none. I can only apologize and ask for the opportunity to speak to you directly regarding the situation for more details so that I can properly address the situation. We will certainly work towards doing much better in the future and discuss with our staff how we could have better handled a busy situation like this.

Again, thank you for contacting us and I sincerely apologize.

Kindest regards,
Deb Johnson

Reviewed 3 June 2013

loved the atmosphere and table service -- my dish was salty - my salad was blah - the gelato was not up to par - the wine selection was sparse - liked the bar good beer selection and specialty drinks (though service was slow).

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Wonderful fresh homemade pasta. Great service! We enjoyed a lovely dinner which certainly was the closest to authentic handmade pasta as I've encountered in a long while. We also were quite impressed with the wonderful breakfast that was offered. The food was hot and fresh and very tasty. Not like most other hotel breakfast buffets. You won't be dissapointed!