“Nice atmosphere, above average food”
Review of Bella Vita - CLOSED

Bella Vita
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rustic, authentic Italian cuisine. 17th Annual Golden Fork Award winners in 9 categories!
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Making a reservation was a little difficult during the day since their on line reservation service was down, but someone ultimately did call back to assist me. The restaurant has several small dining areas, which makes it more intimate and quiet than most. I like that concept. I also like the half round booth concept. The food was fairly good, and the service was very good. We went before a show at the Performing Art Center. The staff was very aware of our schedule and we were not at all rushed.

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Our expierence was great. We started with the artichoke appetizer. It was served cool. Not my taste. Our server asked if we were enjoying it and I told him it was ok, just a bit cold. Then, we had their fresh bread and oil. Amazing. It was a blood orange olive oil and aged balsamic. My husband and I both order salads which were great and I had the featured ravioli, which was amazing. He had the lasagna and said it was good. Server was outstanding. He removed the appetizer off our bill without telling us. He just took care of everything from start to finish. Prices were a bit steep for Appleton, but the food was on another level. Our bill, with drinks was $65. I'd definately recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Meddritan iltalian not your usal itilan food it was ok but a little expensive only for a entree with nothing else

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Nice atmosphere, capable service and good wine list. After a tasty appetizer of a special bruschetta and some appealing salads, of which the Caesar was particularly good, we were anticipating some more good food with our entres. However, both were unbelievably salty and we sent one back, asking for a different replacement dish to go. We only finished part if the other before the salt level proved too much. Not what one would hope for from an expensive evening dining out.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We came here on a business/pleasure dinner. We had a large group. Great menu and wine list.The staff was attentive.

Date of visit: September 2012