“Exclusivity at it's best.”

The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Jericoacoara
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel during a holiday prolonged weekend. It is the best hotel I have stayed! All the variables that define an amazing experience were present during our stay.
It is not located at the main beach, but is a mere 10 minute walk, which makes it conveniently secluded and exclusive - as it does not have random people walking by and looking in.
The rooms are impecable, the quality of the bed sheets and bathroom amenities are very notable.
The staff is as attentive as you could want, always around to help with anything you should need before you even realise you need it - and we dared to be creative with our requests.The attention to detail is impecable, included making the beds twice (in the morning and before we came back from dinner) and sending us off in our day trips with hotel bags filled with towels and water.
The restaurant at the hotel serves delicious pool-side finger food and an even more delicious meal (be it lunch or dinner). You can also count on a great wine-bar and pool-side drinks - always served by the friendliest staff.
If I could, I would give it 6 stars.

Room Tip: There are only 6 accomodations, all of them are in great (but different) locations. Of the accomodat...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DebiMMW

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This a place for a true retreat. Rooms with sea views are comfortable with everything you could ask for. Front desk is very efficient. Sol and another gentleman (sorry forgot name) did everything for my stay was to be perfect. Thank you. Bag with towels and bottled water are suplied daily if you want to go out and explore. The breakfast is fresh and plenty to choose from. Joelma makes the best tapiocas I've tasted in my life. I also gave her a little chocolate muffin form her to take to her daughter. Lovely lady and all the staff are super friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at The Chili Beach Resort in the Family Bungalow for 6 nights and loved every minute of our stay. :-) The accommodations are comfortable, super clean, and cozy. The resort grounds are gorgeous, super private, and relaxing. The dining area and bar are simply awesome - bar stools in the pool - just the thing we needed! :-) Plus the food is delicious - pastas, seafood, sandwiches, salads, and amazing desserts (my kids recommend Nutella crepes, for any meal) and served anyplace you like - like the bar stools in the pool (or on dining tables, too).

The Chili Beach is an excellent hotel and I haven't even begun praising the staff yet - everyone is kind, sweet, helpful, and ready to cater to your every need and whim - from the front desk staff to the bar tenders to the housekeeping staff. The manager, Sol, is fantastic - she speaks perfect English and is amazing at her job - anything we needed, from restaurant recommendations to getting us rides and tours and directions to many special requests - everything was done impeccably and quickly.

We had three kids with us (boys, ages 13, 12, & 5) and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Chili Beach. None of us wanted to leave. And we are already planning a return trip and telling all of our friends about it. BOTTOM LINE: The Chili Beach Resort is a true GEM not only in Jeri, which is a paradise on its own, but it is one of the nicest, most beautiful hotels we have ever stayed in. :-) Big THANKS to Sol and the entire staff of Chili Beach for making our Jeri vacation MAGICAL.

Room Tip: Family bungalows are perfect when traveling with children - they have a kitchen, too, so meals can b...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We first travelled to Jericoacoara 14 years ago, this year I convinced my wife that we should go back.
We were a bit worried it may of lost some of its quaintness and charm.B
ut Jeri did not disappoint and neither did the Chili Beach Hotel.
Yes its a bit on an adventure to get there, it can be done in a day but we flew from Sao Paulo and decided to stay one night in Fortaleza and got picked up by private transfer the next morning, time permitting I would recommend this, you just wake up refreshed and ready for the 4 hour drive to Jeri.
If your looking for relaxation and a beautiful place to stay then I would recommend anyone to stay here, what I really liked about The Chili Beach was that it only has six rooms and it felt intimate, during our stay we got to know all the staff who were both friendly and professional.
Reception very helpful and friendly, nice touch when your going out for the day a beach bag with towels and mineral water. All round very good .
Breakfast very nice Brazilian style buffet, after the first morning the lady cooking my omelette remembered what I liked and was always on it as soon as I appeared for breakfast each day, what ever the time, even after a heavy night and arriving just after the cut off time for breakfast , not a problem.
Bar Lunch , Attentive friendly service and great food, Served in the restaurant, by the pool or in the pool !
Bar , Restaurant Dinner, Attentive friendly Service and great food.
We ate both lunch and dinner and the food is of a very high standard and also not to expensive and good value for money, like wise the bar prices were not over the top either.
Large selection of dishes to choose from - Starters,Salads,Pasta,Meat,Fish,Sandwiches.
For fish lovers the Sea Bass baked in sea salt is amazing .
Excellent complimentary cocktails every night .
Rooms Spotless and of a high standard with all mod cons, well stocked mini bar.
The general tidiness and cleanliness of the place was impeccable.
All of the staff from the maintenance men, receptionists,chamber maids, barmen, waiters and chefs were all very welcoming and friendly , which for me sets this place apart .
You can have the best facilities in the world but without a good team of staff the place would be soulless !
I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel it really is worth every penny !
But and there's always a but, I understand that they a planning on building some more rooms, which there is room to do so , but please, please, not to many that you spoil the charm and intimacy of the place.
Finally, we stayed for seven nights and spent most days by the pool, why would you want to go any where else , during this time we encountered the manager on several occasions, not once during our stay did he acknowledge us with a hello , good evening or good morning . This is very poor, may I suggest that he takes a leaf out of his employees book and be a little more welcoming and less aloof .
I would stay at the Chili Beach again and I recommend that you do too !
It really is as good as all the other positive reviews.

Room Tip: There are three types of room which to be honest all seem to be very nice but in different locations...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ricksbar
Reviewed 13 March 2014

From the first moment we step foot at Chilli Beach to the last minute we were there and even the transfers, everything just exceeded our expecatitions. Great service, food, rooms, massages and extra services, in a idyllic location and very boutique. I would also recommend going to the Lagoons with Valdo, their tour guide. 5 star experience!

Room Tip: Gostei muito do quarto vista pro jardim!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends