Because of a delay with TAP Air I ended up in this hotel. Outside looked ok, but the rooms are terrible! Black stained mirrors, 70s interior and worn down bathroom. All in all terrible!
In general I would skip Fortaleza, not worth the risk. Go to Cumbuco or Jericoacoara straight away or Rio if you want to visit a city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Beira Mar Avenue, the Oasis Atlantico Imperial and Fortaleza Hotels are prepared to receive not only business travelers, since it offers a convention center with a 1700 people capacity and numerous meeting rooms, but also leisure travelers, due to its unique and exceptional location. In fact, these hotels are included in the Oasis Atlantico complex in Fortaleza, surrounded by shops and restaurants, in front of the handicraft's traditional fair, an important tourism meeting point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your Oasis Atlantico Fortaleza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Atlantico Hotel Fortaleza
- Oasis Atlantico Fortaleza Hotel CE, Brazil