See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I arrived 2am at the hotel, straight from the airport. When I arrived at my room and took off my shoes and walked to the bed I could feel the sand on the floor. The day after I hoped the room was clean, but the maids haven't even gone to my room. I just found out at night when I arrived back. The beds are uncomfortable and narrow. Don't expect the WiFi to work, although the signal was strong, it was soooooo slow. The only good things about the hotel are the location and the shower. I don't recommend it!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank robertamilagres
Reviewed 17 October 2014

This is not a good hotel, and I think people stays there if there is no other choice. I believe it survives because of the strategic position close to the university and relatively low prices. But it has serious problems. Let me say first the positive points: people are nice, at the desk and the service. But it has serious management problems. My room was at a high floor, on the seaside. I had the bad luck to arrive on a very windy day, and the window did not close. Quite noisy. I asked to fix the window, it took two days to have a reaction, someone came to try to fix it without success. At the desk they propose me to change room, but they told me that all the windows are like that. They were right, in the room proposed the window had the same problem, but with a much more sad view. So I stayed in the room first assigned to me. I guess windows do not need to close in Bahia...
The magnetic card key got demagnetised almost every day, they fix it fast but every time I had to go down again to get it fixed. Room had only one bed light (not a problem in itself since I was alone), but in my room it was broken. Got fixed the day after as well as lights missing in the bathroom. The room was reasonably clean. Mattress is quiet bad, kind of old. Breakfast is ok, nothing to write home about it, but coffee is bad, oh well one cannot have everything...
I do not know about AC because it was not warm the week I stayed there.

Room Tip: Room in the front get sea view, but wind and noise if weather is bad. Room in the back are sad.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank stefanoo578
Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to be in this hotel for so many times that I think I'm able to be very fair in its evaluation. So let's go!

reception: kinda fast, but some people are not very available to
Smile and offer the best hotel can do. For example: they are doing some retrofit and we knew it, so we asked for a new room. It was said we were in a new room but it was not true. Sad. 5/10

Rooms: they can be a nightmare, so pray for a lucky day. There are new rooms that are very good - average but good - but in another rooms you can find pillows with strange odors and old furniture and an 80s tv. Or a room with a bizarre dark green and heavy woods that is a cave I believe so. Well, you never know what it comes. 5/10.

Breakfast. This is the saddest part of all! Almost every Salvador restaurant has a minimal good breakfast with the local Tapioca being done. Not here - options are very poor, without the tapioca (that I miss so much!) and few good options. It's not a good way to start your day, really. 3/10.

So, be low in your expectations. The city has many better options.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gui V
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The location is good, the room has enough space and simple and good decoration. I didn't like the window air conditioner which makes huge noise. There was leak in bath room and in the faucet. There's not Wi Fi that's is unforgiven. There's not snack, juice and other option at room, only water and soft drinks. Breakfast simple.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AAFernandes
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Disappointed with this hotel...their upkeep and cleanliness needs attention especially their pool area. Lounge chairs were dirty, pool water has been cloudy for last 3 days, and service is mediocre. The restaurant had ants on the table while you were eating and to top it off the power went off 5 times in 2 days and there was no back up generator so we had to be patient until the power came back on. We won't be back...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family