“Meat! Real “churrasco””

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I went there with my family. It a place for friends, family and couples. The real taste of meat is there. I enjoyed the vegetables, the juices and several options to order the meat. I will go back there!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong there was tons of food available, but it just wasn't the best I've had. Pork sausage and the grilled cheese were the top items for me. The picania is too salty for me taste. Chicken hearts were good, but easy to find better in town. Chicken was very tender, had a strong line flavor to it. I'd go back, but only if there wasn't another option available for this type of fare.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We had the great pleasure to enjoy our business lunch here on Monday. Service, ambiance and selection of dishes are just fantastic. The Picanha is THE meat you need to order here. The taste is outstanding and the sides are also nice.
For meat lovers who enjoy more the rosy and juicy style: pls. Take care to order strictly medium raw (or less)! The chef seems to tend ot overdue a little. Having 1Kg or more for 2 or 3 will effect that the second half of the meat becomes cool or even cold, which is a big pity as the taste does alter dramatically (hot it tastes extraordinary, but cooling down you need it medium raw to chew it easily!) - the restaurant should supply heated plates to store the freshly cut meat slices in temperature!
And the great finish of a great meat meal in Brazil: Creme De Papaya of course. Just perfect!
To me also a 100% recommendation. Would love the managers do read my report and may think about the improvement for the meat supply (temperature).

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The price is right, the meat is well grilled and you are consulted before the meat is served to check if it's grilled to your liking. Caipirinhas are served in a very detailed manner at your table, which was nice. But the restaurant itself is often full and not that romantic of an ambiance. Good if you're hungry, find others if you want upscale.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Met some friends who live in Manaus. They recommended it. The picanha was medium rare as it should be. The sides of rice, farofa, etc. we're good.

A good place to get your churrasco fix in for a reasonable price.