“Probably the only truly restaurant in Zenica”
Review of Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Zenica
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hello,

Now when I joined TripAdvisor and found this topic about restaurant Dubrovnik in my hometown it is a must for me to share my thought about it.

Visited this restaurant on several occasions in past few years and I used to say, this is the only restaurant in the city. I say "used to say" because I'm not sure if I could add to this as well a restaurant in hotel Zenica nearby as I haven't been there for any kind of meal.

So, if I'm asked to recommend a real restaurant in my hometown, thinking not of fast food places wanna bee restaurant, I always recommend restaurant Dubrovnik.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Goid prices and value. Fish and pays are good. Cakes leave fot end. Summer time is good because garden

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

a restaurant is unbeatable - the best restaurant with the offer of fish dishes in zenica.
always a lot of people, wonderful and friendly waiters, the choice of food meets every taste!
I recommend the stake of tune.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Dubrovnik has the largest menu and all meals are excellently prepared.

Their seafood is wonderful and ingredients are always fresh.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We are visiting this restaurant for over a decade now and the main reason is the Food!

The. Food.
The way they prepare the "Sea & Forest" steak. The rich bouquet of their house wine Blatina. The glazed crust on that sea bass or the fresh-from-the-market vegetables.

Take your pick.

But, do come for lunch or dinner. Or brunch. Or business breakfast. Or a quiet work week coffee in the afternoon. Just come and you will be delighted.

Bon apetite!