“Probably the only truly restaurant in Zenica”
Review of Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Zenica
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hello,

Now when I joined TripAdvisor and found this topic about restaurant Dubrovnik in my hometown it is a must for me to share my thought about it.

Visited this restaurant on several occasions in past few years and I used to say, this is the only restaurant in the city. I say "used to say" because I'm not sure if I could add to this as well a restaurant in hotel Zenica nearby as I haven't been there for any kind of meal.

So, if I'm asked to recommend a real restaurant in my hometown, thinking not of fast food places wanna bee restaurant, I always recommend restaurant Dubrovnik.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Goid prices and value. Fish and pays are good. Cakes leave fot end. Summer time is good because garden

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

a restaurant is unbeatable - the best restaurant with the offer of fish dishes in zenica.
always a lot of people, wonderful and friendly waiters, the choice of food meets every taste!
I recommend the stake of tune.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Dubrovnik has the largest menu and all meals are excellently prepared.

Their seafood is wonderful and ingredients are always fresh.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We are visiting this restaurant for over a decade now and the main reason is the Food!

The. Food.
The way they prepare the "Sea & Forest" steak. The rich bouquet of their house wine Blatina. The glazed crust on that sea bass or the fresh-from-the-market vegetables.

Take your pick.

But, do come for lunch or dinner. Or brunch. Or business breakfast. Or a quiet work week coffee in the afternoon. Just come and you will be delighted.

Bon apetite!