“Vegan Friendly and Excellent Stay!”
Review of Casa de Campo

Casa de Campo
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Rurrenabaque
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I originally ate at Casa de Campo for dinner and then decided to stay at the property, which included an amazing breakfast. I asked Adela, the owner if it was possible for a lentil dish for dinner, and she put together one of the best dishes I've had throughout South America in my two weeks traveling. And when I asked for almond milk for breakfast, they blended almonds for fresh almond milk. The property itself has such a relaxing vibe and I learned that you can go across to the Lobo and use the pool (I think it's 20B for using the pool). There's a house chicken that walks around with two dogs that hang out and the entire staff and family makes you feel as though you're home. There's only 5 hotels in Rurrenabaque with air conditioning and Casa de Campo is one of them. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

1  Thank darcydao

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This place looks so beautiful! Sitting on a veranda with a Great vibe. The food was delicious (we had a really nice fresh fish with Lemon), and staff really friendly! Little bit out the centre, but definitely worth to go there.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Rurrenabaque a few days and went every day to this restaurant.
The food was amazing. Every meal is fresh cooked and with fresh ingredients.
We have been sick and the lady cooked us a soup like your grandma would do it.
She is super kind, I loved to be there.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Since me and my friends found this place we have been eating here every day. The food is really amazing and made with passion and love. The ambient makes you feel like home and the host herself is so lovely and kind.

Don’t miss this place out! Worth every boliviano. 10/10!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

A great dinner after a tour in the jungle. Prizes are friendly, just like the cook. While we waited we did get a complimentary bread. The whipped up dessert was epic. So I can only imagine what the desserts on the menu look like!