See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I was invited for a business dinner to the restaurant of the hotel. The staff was really nice and polite, the table (in a private room) was also nice and fancy. I can't speak about the prices because I haven't seen the menu nor the prices since the dinner was on the other company. The food was really good, we had at least 8 courses (small portion from everything). It's a chinese restaurant and I think this was one of the best chinese food I've had so far. Shrimps, mashrooms, beef slices and so on...
Perfect place for business lunch or dinner. But you can skip the sweets, nothing speial can be expected.
I didn't stay in the hotel so I can't talk about that.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Viola N
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

It has been a long time since I have had the chance to stay at such a retro, unkept, outdated, smelly hotel.

Transistor radio and all built into the furniture. The only thing upgraded was a small LCD TV. The only reason we stayed here is the tour group said it was a 5 star hotel and it may have been 30 years ago.

Even if the stained carpets had been replaced I might have given a better review. 30 years of neglect.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2015

i stayed only for one night for an official gathering & dinner. the service is efficient and staff is helpful,

The buffet dinner at our event was good with good Japanese and well prepared Indian Menu.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2015

+ good selections of breakfast with western and japanese style and in a newly renovated restaurant on top floor + dinner can be inclusive at additional charge, quality and service top notch + staff eager to please but english speaking limited - needed desperate refreshment to bring back the golden old days - hotel looks quite lifeless and occupancy is low - car park is opposite the other side of the hotel but free of charge - air condition filtering system is bad as can still smell of smoke although it is a non smoking floor and room

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Elisabeth O
Reviewed 14 November 2014

We stayed here one night on our tour of Japan and found this hotel somewhat impressive from the exterior and the public area. The grand atrium is strictly out of the '70s.

We found the rooms to be very outdated even the size was acceptable for Japan. There was nothing that impressed us during our stay there. Perhaps the price was right for our tour operator so it was our overnight stop. Good internet WiFi.

I am sure there are better and newer hotels in town if your look further.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple