“Whale watching in Langley”

Mystic Sea Charters
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Anacortes
More attraction details
Owner description: The 100' Mystic Sea offers cruises through the beautiful San Juan Islands. WHALE WATCHING TOURS for your family, weddings, corporate events, parties, and more!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been on the Mystic Sea Whale Watching tour operating out of Langley WA several times, and the most recent trip was another fun trip.

Every time I learn more about the huge grey whales that visit our area for a few months on their way from Baja Mexico to Alaska.

The crew did a great job of spotting and then coming close to whales. We saw seven different whales -- more than I've seen on an of my prior tours. Great job!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"saw orcas"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day! I can’t believe how many grey whales we saw. We even got to see one feeding just off the coastline. My kids were nervous to go but all the staff were wonderful answering all their questions. We will definitely go for another tour one day, maybe when the orcas are in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience with booking using our Groupon. Our four young kids (ages 11mo -6yrs) had a fantastic time whale watching on the mystic charter boat! I highly recommend this company for anyone hoping to see gray whales!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Had an amazing trip with Captain Eric and his crew. He kindly waited a bit for folks who were delayed by the ferry traffic. He skillfully kept us near 3 gray whales feeding in the shallows off of Langley. Our visiting grandkids (ages 9 & 11) had an awesome time. Thanks for the memories!