“Clam chowder = heavenly!”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have never had a better clam chowder than this restaurant.
I don't live in Aberdeen, but I am there a lot for work and make this NECESSARY to stop by Billy's to get a meal before making tracks back home and they never disappoint.
Their brick burgers are amazing too!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

After a long drive, we just wanted a good dinner and get to sleep. Billy's is a bit loud but the service was great. The food was average.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Came here after a recommendation from the hotel. Food was good, service excellent, quite full and too many children for me, mind you 1 is too many for me, but overall a geed experience and I would return

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Billy's used to have great food but as of the last 2 years the Quality of there food has gone down hill nothing is fresh any more they have changed there menu so they could save money it would seem. your lucky if you get your burger cooked all the way and not pink and cold in the middle there steaks taste like liver the last time i willingly ate there was because I was given a gift certificate it was a let down should of gave it away.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We just arrived town and both staff at the hotel recommended this local restaurant, and we are not disappointed. We had the Cajun tots as appetizer and it was so good that we had to fight for the last one. They had what they called Billy's Brick Burger which is basically a bigger burger (1/2 lb of beef) shapes like a rectangular brick instead of round like a regular patty. For a slightly smaller burger, they have the regular 1/3 lb round beef patty.
Our waitress had a good sense of humor. Very attentive and timely. We walked out with a satisfying stomach and a smile on our faces.