“Tasy and Classy Lunch”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 229 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Working across the street from Coopers Hawk I cant help but frequent this establishment. Yes they sell wine in a glass or in a bottle or by the case. They are also a full service restaurant.and the meals are very good..

As mentioned I go here for lunch wile at work so I do not get to sample or enjoy the wine but I do enjoy their meals. They are priced a step higher then most places but the ingredients and establishment are also a step above.

I have enjoyed their salads, Grilled Chicken Caesar, Mediterannean Shrimp and Balckened Blue Skirt Steak.

They have a tasty sampler platter Candied bacon and Artisan cheeses which all would pair well with wine but remember I said I am working so have not had the pleasure of sampling any of theirs. They do have recommended pairings with each menu item and also daily Chef's specials.

Staff is always friendly and efficient. Interestingly enough the only time we experienced slow service is when they are not busy.

For a classy joint they are able to deliver your food quickly.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

After a long day at work great place for dinner. The hot pretzel bread was great. I had the fish and chips, which was really good, my friend had steak chopped salad which she said was really good. Staff was very nice, and we will go back.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Yet another fantastic dinner at Cooper's Hawk! This time tried the seafood and it was excellent. Cannot get enough of the great service, great wines, and great food at this great restaurant! Just wish it was closer to my house! Also, join the wine club! Picked up my wines from the last 3 months, so I have 6 bottles of delicious reds!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

They serve great pretzel bread, hot from the oven. The appetizer menu is extensive. The Asia pork belly tostadas were very good and different. The pork was seasoned with Hoisin sauce, shredded radishes on top and a small piece of avocado.
There is a lunch menu features a selection of lunch size items. They were very nice about splitting the prime rib steak sandwich as their portions are quite large. On the menu, they offer which wine they would pair with the entre. The salads are huge. Also can choose a combination of flat breads with a salad. Three of us shared the Ooey Gooey Butter cake which was a treat. It was served with blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband visited this place on a weekend. This place is absolutely full and needs reservations prior.

Food was just fabulous, extremely well presented. We went for the chicken pot stickers, parmesan chicken and the shrimp for entree. We opted for flights - my husband went for the reds and I allowed the hostess to choose mine - it was a delicious mix of two reds, one rose and one blueberry mix !!!!

Had a lovely time and the wine flights are a must try. The music and the environment is very lively and full of bustle !! Lovely place for a fun dinner either for couples or families !! Must try !!

However the place is crowded and if you are looking for some peaceful conversation this isn’t your kind of place - the tables are very near to each other and conversation is tough.

However my preference was good food and good time so I loved the place .