“Pinderful!”
Review of Pind Indian Cusine

Pind Indian Cusine
Ranked #7 of 237 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had never been to an Indian restaurant until I went to Pind. We were invited to go with an older couple from our church. They had been there a few times and said it was very good. I agreed afterwards, It was very good. We went on a Sunday afternoon. They have a buffet on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. They had a vegetarian section for a big part of this buffet. I don't know many of the dishes names but the ones I tried were very good and not too spicy either. The Tandoori chicken was the best. I wish I had gotten more of it as they ran out and I filled up on other things. The Naan bread is fabulous! I could have eaten an entire meal of that. They also had a wonderful mango and yogurt drink available. I had two cups of that it was so good. The waitstaff was very very nice! They couldn't have been better. They also patiently answered questions we had about their dishes since we were unfamiliar with some of them. This is an excellent place to go for Indian food. It's tucked away on the corner of Loudoun One but it shouldn't be ignored.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

After living in Asia for several years and traveling to India a few times we have searched for the restaurant that reminded us of the food we had when traveling. This is it. Great food, warm intimate atmosphere and the waitstaff who are attentive but not constantly at your table. You won't want to go any place else.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We had only vegetarian dished.
The bread/roti was served hot.
Choices are good. Found the food to be tasty.
Decor is good, location is good.
Nice place for family.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love Indian food and Pind is the best you can get.

The restaurant is gorgeous. It's upscale and modern. The staff are so kind and personable.

I love the bread and dips that come out first. I could just eat them all day.

The entrees are phenomenal. I usually get the chicken tikka masala because I'm basic but it's delicious. You can't go wrong with anything you order here. There is a traditional specialties section of the menu you can order off of to experience more authentic dishes with the chef's amazing touch.

When you're finished with your meal be sure to order the gulab jamun for dessert!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am by no means an expert on Indian cuisine, however, my family enjoyed our dinner here so much that we ordered second helpings. Their servings are generous, their food and drinks were delicious, the service was gracious and quick, and the atmosphere was calm. Highly recommend.