“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

This is an amazing restaurant that has never failed to give us a good experience. The plating is always amazing-looking, and the food is even better!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Been going there since it opened often-
Always fresh always the same even when the chefs change. Have gone to others in the area, new places opened and we always kick our selves and question why we spent more money less quality and presentation! I am from NYC and I do have my favorites there too. If Passion Fin opened up in NYC it would be right there with the best!

1  Thank Jamjan59
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We love this place. The food is fantastic and their drinks are pretty creative. It's not the cheapest place but it's well worth the cost. Service is great

Reviewed 10 June 2015

this is a popular (i.e., noisy) place even on a weeknight, so glad we made a reservation. the service was pleasant and efficient. we appreciated the variety on the menu - one couple shared all "cooked sushi" and we enjoyed top quality, fresh, delicious sushi and sashimi. it wasn't so loud we couldn't hear each other, but not a romantic spot. definitely a nice surprise for great sushi. we are loyal to a place closer to home in northern Virginia, so this was a very happy discovery.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I go to Passion Fin on a regular basis. I have had a variety of sushi rolls from basic veggie to the huge chef specials. Never disappointed. I love the sweet potato roll (tempura covered sweet potato!) and Redskin roll. But even the salmon and tuna rolls are fresh.

I do not usually venture past the sushi so I can't comment too much regarding the other items. We've had the fried rice for the kids which they love! The shrimp appetizer rocks!

But the part of the restaurant that takes it above all the rest is Star. She greats you with the warmest smile and hug (I'm a regular). She takes the time to get to know us and give us the personal touch that really is missing in restaurants.