“Had to spoil my wife and this place delivered ...for her.”
Review of Ford's Fish Shack

Ford's Fish Shack
Ranked #1 of 229 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My wife loves seafood. If it comes from water, she wants it!
I took to Ford's for lunch and it did not disappoint her.
They serve 4 different types of oysters on the half shell...so we got her 4 of each kind.
She got Alaskan King Crab Legs and a whole Lobster. She ate it all and it was delicious.
The rest of us, 5 more at this lunch ate an order of...
1) Shrimp Tacos: they were fresh but far too much sauce.
2) 2LB or of Alaskan King Crab legs...very good.
3) 1/2 order of Crab Legs and BBQ Ribs...not bad.
4) Child's order of fried Shrimp and Fries...the usual suspect!
5) Fish and Chips meal, this was mine and truthfully the fish was excellent. Never had fish so fresh before. Unfortunately the Fries are thin and I hated them! The cole slaw is like no other cole slaw that I have ever tasted before, it has unaided herb in it and it was edible but not something I would ever eat again.
The Fried Clams with bellies was pretty good. not the best but I am from Vegas and we never get these so ya, I was happy!
Overall it was a nice visit and our server was very good.
Definitely would go again!

1  Thank chsnhvn

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Now I'm not a lobster roll expert but my dinner was excellent. Good portions. Lots of choices. Oysters to shrimp to fish. Limited non seafood choices as you'd expect. Great place. Would definitely recommend. Family friendly with a kids menu. Bar inside. Really nice staff. Located in a strip mall at the far end.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food! & service! Wonderful atmosphere with very nice bar area. Great Happy Hour with $1 Oysters on the half shell. Very Nice beer selection and great selection of seafood appetizers & entree’s. Must for casual dining!

1  Thank PDO55
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was tired and hungry and it was raining - never a good combination. I just picked this restaurant out of 'restaurants near me' and hoped for the best. And that was just what I got. Awesome food - the shrimp tacos, great beer - a nice milk stout, and extremely friendly knowledgeable service. I will definitely go back again when I'm in the area again.

1  Thank Judigcat
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Although located in a busy strip shopping center at a busy intersection the atmosphere inside this restaurant is appealing. We both ordered the bass special. They ran out and offered us rockfish as an alternative, It came out hot and delicious. The mini corn muffins were a nice touch. There are several local brews on tap.