My wife loves seafood. If it comes from water, she wants it!
I took to Ford's for lunch and it did not disappoint her.
They serve 4 different types of oysters on the half shell...so we got her 4 of each kind.
She got Alaskan King Crab Legs and a whole Lobster. She ate it all and it was delicious.
The rest of us, 5 more at this lunch ate an order of...
1) Shrimp Tacos: they were fresh but far too much sauce.
2) 2LB or of Alaskan King Crab legs...very good.
3) 1/2 order of Crab Legs and BBQ Ribs...not bad.
4) Child's order of fried Shrimp and Fries...the usual suspect!
5) Fish and Chips meal, this was mine and truthfully the fish was excellent. Never had fish so fresh before. Unfortunately the Fries are thin and I hated them! The cole slaw is like no other cole slaw that I have ever tasted before, it has unaided herb in it and it was edible but not something I would ever eat again.
The Fried Clams with bellies was pretty good. not the best but I am from Vegas and we never get these so ya, I was happy!
Overall it was a nice visit and our server was very good.
Definitely would go again!