“Great lunch stop”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went to lunch with my program manager. He had fish and chips, and I had some soup and calamari. The Clam Chowder was fantastic. My PM said that his fish and chips were amazing as well. The calamari was ok. I would have preferred a marinara type sauce to the one they used. I would also like the squid a little more crispy. The service was great and the prices weren't too bad. I wanted to get a lobster roll, but they were over $20 for a 6" roll. I'm not going to spend that much for a lobster roll.

fordsfishshack, Owner at Ford's Fish Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you had a great visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Food is pretty good, a little noisy, but that's part of the vibe ! Have gone back several times ! Would recommend a try !

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a great visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

When it Comes to Signature Dishes Restaurants should Have all what is on Menu at least on A Saturday at 3:00 p.m. and not the Kitchen Manager Come out and tell you they don't have some thing that makes the Signature Dish at the very top on their Menu
but subs for Item less than but still Charge the $129.00 dollar Price! Most likely will
not return. Not the Same Ford's Fish Shack that I went to before! Over all still Good
Food but Cost and Items you get Lacking! Please see Picture

fordsfishshack, Manager at Ford's Fish Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

We are extremely sorry you did not enjoy your most recent experience here in Ashburn. Please, at you convenience, reach out to our manager Chris -- 571-918-4092 or Chris@fordsfishshack.com to he can further respond to your review. Again, our apologies.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

They do a great job with seafood and non seafood. One great place to visit. The service is fast and good and the restaurant is very clean. Busy too.

fordsfishshack, Owner at Ford's Fish Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled you had a great visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is one of my top 2 seafood restaurants of all time. The menu isn't expansive, but I think that works to their advantage: every dish I've ever tried has been top notch. I would rather have a restaurant do a few things well than try to be everything to everyone. My favorite are the tacos. You can get them either was fish or shrimp tacos. I keep trying seafood tacos at other restaurants to see if anyone can match them, and no one has succeeded. This place is always packed, so if you plan on going during prime time, you need to make a reservation.

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you had a great experience. Hope to see you soon.