All reviews pool table dulles airport flat screen tv indoor pool business traveler free shuttle hip fly layout pets computers
Reviewed 11 December 2015

go,stay a night and get parking for 14 days and a shuttle to Dulles. Book well in advance for the best rates. Spartan rooms but clean and pretty well maintained. Hotel staff is excellent. Have stayed many times and will stay again

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

I called before I was off the plane and ordered the shuttle and the lady at the Aloft stated it would be there in 20 minutes. After 30 minutes I called the hotel and the lady stated it was on the way. After 45 minutes I called again and she stayed the driver had my cell number and he'd call me if there was a problem. After and hour and 5 minutes he showed up. I asked him politely if he got the message and he stated that he was late as he had to take some guests to the mall. I was appalled, as I thought shuttles were there to serve the customers going to and leaving the airport for the hotel. The rest of my stay was fine, but sitting to wait for the shuttle was a pain. Will not be back to this hotel as there are more reliable options!!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rockydogz1
Anthony P, Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you for your feedback. The hotel shuttle tries to accommodate guest requests for transportation in the surrounding area when we are able to do so without impeding service to and from the airport. In this instance, our driver did not have a scheduled airport run (as you had not contacted us yet) and wanted to help another guest. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and I know we have already made amends with you directly for that. However, I am delighted that you had a great experience with us beyond that issue and hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The Aloft Hotel provides a special stay experience from the minute you enter the open lobby to the simple room design and functionality. The only downside of the room is the huge sliding mirror bathroom door design - good for a good slam or two during the stay. We had the opportunity to visit the bar this stay and enjoy the bar staff which was very friendly. The hotel offers food but there are too many options around to spend it in the hotel. The outdoor area and pool looked very inviting but it was too cold to take advantage during this stay. Price was great for such a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank DiAlJo
Reviewed 1 November 2015

I chose this hotel because the rate wasn't too bad, and the reviews were good. Also, I wanted to visit the Udvar-Hazy part of the Air and Space Museum. I wasn't disappointed. Very friendly staff, clean and quiet rooms. Located right next to a gas station, which, for me, is usually all I need when traveling for food, drinks, and if I'm driving, for a refuel. The place seemed very modern, pop music playing overhead, and I was hoping it wouldn't be everywhere. Just in the lobby. I believe there was a bar, but I had another long, awesome day of exploring, and just wanted to sleep. I did have an issue with the tv, but that's a minor thing. The shuttle the next morning to the airport was prompt and efficient. Never had to worry about a thing. I'd stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

We used Aloft as a Park and Fly for a ten day trip. Very modern decor. Friendly staff. We had an early flight out of Dulles, so we stayed there one night and got parking free. I believe the whole hotel is smoke free.

Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Will stay there again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family