Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
USD 102
USD 80
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Homewood
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 136
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
USD 279
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
USD 90
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

USD 143
USD 125
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

USD 74
USD 70
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

USD 89
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelshuttle driverfitness centerloudon countyfront desk staffshort drivebusiness travelplenty of parkinggas stationcomfortable stayexcellent staydc areabusiness centerfree shuttleclose to the airport
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I just checked out of this property in which I booked a room for my in town getaway. Stayed a week at the property with breakfast included . My understanding is : the offering for the included breakfast is mainly continental ( lots of pastries).
If you feel like having scrambled eggs and bacon, you have to pay out of pocket ( $12 extra just for the eggs). Keep in mind that these are basic items included in your daily room rate, if you stay at a Hampton Inn and Suites.
Room had 2 beds, standard size of any hotel room, indoor pool was lovely with well treated , clean water. There's a hot tub, but the jets in it could have worked better. Peter at the in house restaurant was great; food was just OK.
My problem with this property is the Noise, I had to endure EVERY morning from the maids who had detailed Loud conversations in the hallway. Every morning they yelled at each other in the hallway, in spanish. Often they gathered right in front of my room
( 510). One day the noise started at 8am.
Today , my check out day, I had to call the front desk to complain about the Loud maids , Once Again.
If you like to sleep in on your vacations / getaways , I do not recommend this location. Additionally, house keeping did a very superficial cleaning. One day I was looking for an earring, looked below the bed and found stuff that clearly belonged to previous guests.
Being a Hilton property, the only Clean item in your room is the bedding and yes, it was a pretty good bed.
The loud maids ruined my experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kamy F
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came to the are to meet the parents of my son's fiance. We picked this hotel fir the location and price which was very good.
Stayed one night at this place. Clean, very well maintained, good location, close to Washington DC, about 30-40 min by car.
I recommend this hotel for any length

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived to no luggage trolley available and a duty manager with a seriously bad attitude. We waited ten minutes and still they couldn’t find it! No recognition of Honors Diamond status. Despite our room being booked for 4 people,the room only has bedding, towels and amenities for two. The manager stated this is what I get for booking this room! I demanded more bedding and pillows for the pull out couch. These arrived by way of even more rude maintenance man who threw them down on to the couch. He grunted at the broken coffee maker, shook it a bit until he forced the door to close.
Breakfast was a disaster! An over cooked greasy mess, supervised by staff who obviously didn’t have time to have breakfast before starting work as they were drinking coffee and munching behind the counter.
From the management down, this hotel is run be sullen, badly trained individuals with bad attitudes. Don’t risk it. Worst airport hotel ever!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John P
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear John P,

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of assisting with our guests' needs. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I hope that you will be our guest again – thank you for your review.

Miri L.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

For road warrior and family, this hotel has good service and quality care, good workout facility. Above all the checkin process to check out was great. Restaurant staff during dinner was very caring. Since I went to workout facilities and it was close to closing, I ordered food and the gentleman waited ten minutes past the closing and took care of me. Sorry I did not get his name.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Al B
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Very nice staff and room, but it was the 14 day free parking that drew us there. Just a bit farther from the airport, but when you park and take the shuttle, it makes little difference. We stayed for 1 night prior to leaving for Hawaii for 13 nights and it worked out great. Shuttle was quick getting us there and super quick getting us back. Hard to beat!

Stayed: February 2018