Hilton Arlington
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 172*
USD 147*
USD 131*
GardenInn.com
USD 127*
USD 120*
USD 160*
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 210*
USD 188*
USD 153*
USD 227*
USD 203*
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 144*
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 165*
USD 160*
1,130 results
All reviewsballston metrothe executive loungeballston areaorange linemetro stopexcellent locationconvenient locationper dayfront desk staffshopping mallrestaurants within walking distanceself parkingbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againcoffee makerdowntown dcfitness center
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The room was very nice and quiet. Maid service was great. I had a couple of small issues that needed to be addressed and they are taken care of almost immediately. The general manager even introduced himself to me and wanted to make sure my stay was pleasant.

Also, as mentioned in previous reviews, the hotel is right on the metro route so getting there from Reagan National is a snap and the metro trip into D.C. takes about a half an hour. There are plenty of options for dining in the area and you can get to the Ballston mall though the covered bridges without even going out to the street.

I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
HiltonArlingtonVA, Director of Sales at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Thank you for your review! We couldn’t agree more that our location is ideal for guests staying with the Hilton Arlington. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have stayed here twice now and find it to be the best place to stay while visiting Washington DC. The metro is just a few steps away from the lobby. You can not beat the price to travel into the city on the metro and better yet, you do not have to look for parking while in the city. The restaurant is nice but you have so many other choices in the mall that is attached by a indoor walkway. The staff is always helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Stay over a weekend to get the best rates
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you! Always glad to welcome back our guests to the Hilton Arlington. I will be sure to share your compliments with our staff. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Upon pulling up to the hotel I was expecting valet parking or something similar. Not. We were greeted at our car by a very nice man who has worked there for 20 something years. He was helpful and friendly and told me to leave my bags with him, and keep the car right where it was. After checking in, I could put the car in the garage. Check in was very quick since we were the only ones there. The lobby is small but functional with coffee offered. After checking in we got into our car and drove down the driveway to the right side. Right there is the hotel's parking garage which is underground. It is very, very small under there, and here I was in this huge SUV rental. Parked the car. It is kind of weird down there... Tight turns and a very loud fan if you end up parking in a certain location. Can't remember what I paid per night. Personally I do not care for parking in places like this. The room was quiet with a view onto the street below. Nothing too exciting to comment on with the room, except that it looked like it was old (from the ceiling), but it did have newer furniture, and it was spotlessly clean. I did eat at the restaurant for breakfast which was included with my HHonors membership. It is a buffet with lots of hot cooked to order options. The hotel is conveniently located across the street from a 24hr IHOP on one side and if I remember correctly Wells Fargo Bank on the other. There is a full serve starbucks location and a deli food place just outside the back entrance. A couple of blocks away is the Ballston Mall with two gorgeous ice arenas where the Washington Capitals hockey team practices. There is also a Macy's and a few smaller stores. Nothing too great about this mall except for the ice arena. I was on business and had to stay at the hotel, i.e., it wasn't my choice. Didn't take the metro but heard it was very close by.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Hilton Honors member! It seems that you had the pleasure of meeting Henry, our veteran bellman of 20+ years. We are very fortunate to have such accomplished staff members on the Hilton Arlington team. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the Hilton Arlington in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I stayed at the Arlington Hilton on a Friday night. It's very, very convenient to the Orange Line Metro and very close to the Ballston Mall as well as other restaurants. Noise levels were normal and cancelled out once I turned on my white noise generator. The check-in/check-out process was very easy and the staff were great.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Arlington for your recent visit. We appreciate your business and the time you took to provide us with your comments. Weekends are the best time to take advantage of our low weekend rates. I will be sure to share your comments on the ease of your check-in/out process at the Hilton Arlington with our Front Desk Team.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I stayed here one weeknight in March 2012. The rate was $200/night (not cheap)! Unfortunately, I was put in a room right near the elevator. This made it a little bit louder especially as guests said good night to each other in this commons area. The room was clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel is great, especially if you're travelling with the Metro. The metro station is literally beneath the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 325 if you want peace at night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HiltonArlingtonVA, Director of Sales at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you for staying with the Hilton Arlington! We appreciate your business and feedback. March was certainly a busy month for us at the Hilton Arlington, and are glad that you were able to find availability for your recent stay. We are able to extend more attractive rates for guests who can be flexible with their dates and/or length of stay. We are pleased to hear that you found our location to be ideal for guests traveling by Metro. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.