“Excellent food and great service ”
Review of Taj of India

Taj of India
Ranked #96 of 958 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is truly an unexpected gem. I went there twice and loved it each time. They propose different level of heat. I took the highest which was definitely spicy but bearable.

1  Thank carandel

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten Indian food in at least 6 different countries and several dozen states. This may be the best I’ve had.

They are excellent at hitting any requested spice level from very mild to very hot. If they don’t know you, they are a little cautious with the “Indian hot” but just keep insisting if you like it hot!

The Naan bread is great, the wine is reasonably priced (and they even have a Spanish Rioja!!)

This place is worth the visit. I even pick my hotel so I can eat here!!

3  Thank jdixon690
Reviewed 4 December 2017

You will not be hungry when you leave here. Food is good and portions are large. I had the appetizer sampler, which was large enough to be a meal in itself. My lamb dopazza was very tasty.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Amazing lassi. Had Indian Thali platter. All good, but a bit too americanized, i.e.bland. Their homemade mango-coconut ice cream was also excellent.

1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We visited the Taj of India with colleagues for dinner. Both the starters and main courses were excellent. The staff was friendly and attentive. The spicy-ness rating from 1 to 10 for the food that you order is not very exact though. We ordered 6, 7 and 8. We judged 6 as mild, 7 flavorsome, and 8 really hot. I can recommend this place.