“Great Sushi!!”

Bonsai Grill
Ranked #211 of 1,009 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I've been here I've been impressed with the quality of the sushi for the low price! I always bring my friends to this neighborhood gem. Only downside, there aren't many seats so it can be hard for large groups.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

From the outside you couldnt tell what you were getting into. The waitress seemed to have a little bit of an attitude but we did not let that ruin our dinner. We chose four different rolls and they were done to perfection. A carafe of Saki was added and a few hot entrees to finish our meal. Presentation was great, taste was great, atomosphere was great. Just dont let the waitress ruin your visit.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Closed at 6:30pm on a Monday? Bummer! Guess I should've called before walking all the way over here. Everything else on the block was open and busy. Guess I'll try out the diner instead...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My wife and I have now dined here twice together with our son and his family, and our shared opinion is summarized in the title of this review. Sushi and sashimi are quite fresh (as they ought to be). The udon is remarkable for the abundance of ingredients in addition to noodles and the exceptionally hearty and flavorful broth. If the weather is nice there are a couple of tables on the covered patio in front where one can scope out the funky neighborhood while enjoying lunch or dinner. Reasonable prices. We advise coming early for dinner as the restaurant is small and fills up pretty fast during peak dining hours.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, and anyone that knows, loves this place. Hands down the best quality sushi. I suggest getting the boat and taking the reminder to go. But, eat the boat to go is just sooooo good!

Date of visit: February 2017