“Warm customer service. Honey food. ”
Review of Water Park Cafe

Water Park Cafe
Ranked #356 of 992 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I love Middle Eastern food. I recommend this little restaurant food because, it's home. They make the food here like they make it at their house! Very good quality, big portion and extremely friendly and super treatment. This place depends on the weather as it is at the park. Delivery, makes it up to that. Very reasonable prices. Try the kibbeh, falafel., beef and chicken shwarma, the salads and the rice meals. The owner, Adel, is the most generous and the kindest business owner ever. His assistant, Steve, is very genuine and nice. The Turkish coffee, is my fix. Very efficient and fairly big meanie. I recommend this special experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The wonderful flavor of the food that comes from this large kiosk in the bucolic setting among trees, waterfalls and fountains makes it my favorite place to eat in Crystal City. The proprietor is so friendly, too! On Friday evening my husband and I enjoyed a delicious al fresco meal while waiting for the live music provided 6-10 pm each Friday in June (part of the Crystal City BID's "Wine in the Water Park" program). My gyro was superb - authentic Middle Eastern flavors; my spouse enjoyed his grilled chicken salad. We live so closeby and enjoyed it so much - we've vowed to have at least one meal a week here for the rest of the summer and fall!

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Friendly proprietor at the water park serves something Mediterranean for those seeking new flavors as well as familiar snacks for those just taking a quick break from the Mt Vernon bike trail. "Tour of Egypt" sampler platter was delicious and filling!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

The cafe is less than a 5-minute walk from the Crystal City metro stop and in a park next to a fountain with outdoor seating. At first glance, it looks like any park vendor with ice cream and sodas, but they actually serve some great, authentic Egyptian food here! It's one of the few places in the DC-metro area that serves koshary - a traditional Egyptian dish that you won't find at the Middle Eastern restaurants in the area.

I tried the koshary, ful medames, baklava, stuffed grape leaves AND stuffed cabbage leaves. Everything tasted like homemade goodness! I can't wait to go back.

The owners were super friendly and generous. Unfortunately, since it is an outdoor location, they close from November through March.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

food was great in a beautiful setting surround by water falls, DJ music the night we were there, that was an added bonus