“So Delicious!”

Tom Yum District
Ranked #95 of 1,009 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the flexibility of choosing a rice or noodles, vegetables, protein and levels of spicy sauce. It was a wonderful gathering place for our family!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the nearby Hyatt for a family trip. Thai version of a Chipotle restaurant. Had rice noodles as my base, chicken, all the vegetables and their lemongrass sauce. Delicious!!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I am sure this place is better at lunch but dinner is sad. The salad and chicken were clearly prepared at lunch and were struggling to make it to closing. Pretty empty other than a few stragglers. Ate some of my dinner but left looking for something else.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I tried the choice with steak and panang curry sauce, but the combination was so bland I ended up not eating it

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Quick, cheap, healthy and good meal at the Tom Yum District. I've visited many times during my stay in Rosslyn.

Date of visit: March 2018