Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
USD 315*
USD 271*
Marriott Hotels
USD 109*
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
ComfortInn
Hilton Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 215*
USD 189*
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 170*
USD 125*
EconoLodge
USD 203*
USD 214*
  • Breakfast included
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
USD 147*
Agoda.com
USD 174*
USD 151*
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
USD 176*
All reviewscrystal cityfull kitchentrain tracksfree shuttlereagan airportmetro shuttlefree breakfastshuttle servicestudio suiteharris teeterthe sofa bedparking feevery nice hotelthe breakfast areathe hotel offersfitness centerstreet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We stayed for two nights - i could live there for weeks. I brought my dog and figured the rooms might smell a little perfumy/musty - but everything was clean!!! Lot's of people with their dogs so you didn't feel strange walking around with your pup.
Only issue is that the on-line reservation system does not tell you that there is a $200 fee for having your pet. Ouch! That was tough to accept when I got there.
The lobby attendants were always very helpful and professional.
The breakfast was great - the only suggestion is to have some cardboard trays - we didn't want to leave our dog so we brought bfast up to our room to eat - and it took some trips.
But we were impressed with the hotel - very clean, very nice people, and everything you need is in your room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank linda p
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I just spent a night here but wished I could stay longer. Everything met or exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Be prepared to pay for parking if you are driving.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ramon M
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I stayed here previously and returned again on October 20th. This past trip I was on the 4th floor down towards the end of the hall. The wifi did NOT work at all nor did the hard wired internet. They also had problems with their computer and checked someone else into my room (heard the door slam while I was taking a shower...totally freaked me out). This trip was the total opposite of my previous experiences (other than the internet being spotty). I cannot afford to not have internet, so will hold off on booking another reservation here until they either get a new internet provider or until they figure out the glitches.

Room Tip: The farther down the hall you are, the weaker the wifi signal.
1  Thank anonymous196307
Reviewed 11 November 2011

After staying here in June, I was in the area again for work and decided to stay here again. I am pleased to say that the hotel is just as good as it was on my first visit. It was very clean and neat. The included meal on Monday night was great (saved some per diem). This hotel is a winner, and I will most likely stay here every time I am in the area for work. The staff is GREAT! They are so friendly and helpful - probably some of the best hotel staff I have ever encountered.

1  Thank bmwmaw37
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I stayed one night ahead of an early flight out of Reagan National airport. I was given room 961, a wheelchair-accessible suite with a separate bedroom and living room and a good view of the airport.

My room was seriously nice (many accessible rooms are not), with a few extra handrails in the roomy bathroom, but otherwise unobtrusive features (I am able bodied myself so I cannot tell how these features actually work for someone in a wheelchair).

There was a microwave in the room and a little shop next to the reception that sells frozen foods at reasonable prices, including Stouffer frozen entrees and quart containers of Haagen Dasz ice cream. If you need a restaurant, you can walk over to the Renaissance Hotel next door without having to go outside.

Sound insulation is extremely good. You can see airplanes taking off and landing, but you don't hear a thing.

The hotel offers a free service to the airport every twenty minutes (shared with 5 other Mariott properties in Crystal City).

1  Thank DrMichaelF