1,035 results
All reviews the concierge lounge crystal city underground walkway metro stop reagan national airport nice bathroom rite aid easy access to the metro free shuttle washington dc restaurant staff front desk staff breakfast buffet bit dated room rate fitness center blue line
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I almost missed my flight this morning!! The bed, room was so comfortable, I had a wonderful sleep. I feel so rested. Thank you Marriott. I enjoyed my stay (sleep). The room was clean and quiet. And hotel is quite convenient to the airport.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

For a full service Marriott, this hotel is problematic. Staff is lazy, one of three elevators worked during the morning rush, and the food was unappetizing. Its only saving grace is location if have to wrk in C.C. the crystal gateway is better, the renaissance a mile away is the best bet, though.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Janet M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Theumanoh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Crystal City Marriott. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. The comments above are clearly not to the levels of service or food quality that this hotel is known to provide. I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations; and those that we have set for the team on your recent stay. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel. The service was 5 star all the way around from my first day until my last. Everyone there was attentive and wanted to ensure my stay was the best and it was. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Most hotel beds leave my back feeling on the verge of a sciatic episode, but this bed had me waking up feeling rested and my bad feeling no pain!!! Love the fact that I can get around the city by taking the underground Crystal City Shopping tunnels. It rained and made getting around perfect. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Was in town for one night for Nationals game. Hotel was perfect. Had breakfast in the downstairs restaurant and highly recommend the cornflake French toast! Can easily walk to metro and hotel has parking garage but I believe it was $35.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TinaKornegay
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I went to the area for a small conference. I eat ketogenic and contacted the chef Eric prior to my visit. Everyone was absolutely accommodating. There were a few burps, but we worked through them and all was well.

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Something I’m loathe to say at other hotels. It was easy to relax and the beds comfortable!

This hotel is highly recommended for any stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo