“Fun and different food”
Review of Meggrolls

Meggrolls
Ranked #13 of 29 Quick Bites in Alexandria
Description: Reinventing the egg roll with flavors you already crave! Meggrolls re your favorite meals such as chicken parm and buffalo wing wrapped in a crunchy wonton. We also serve boardwalk fries, fresh slaws + salads, chili desserts and beer and wine. Come check us out for a new, innovative and delicious meal!
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We gave this place a try for something fun and different. We ordered the 4 cheese macaroni and broccoli and the chick parm. Both were very good. The fries were also good. Be warned, the Large is HUGE! Only negative- you can't customize the rolls. I don't eat onions, so it limited the flavors I could choose.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Megrolls features delightful gooey ingredients wrapped in crisp egg rolls. We expected a typical frozen egg roll, fried and ready to serve. Not at Megrolls. I ordered the four cheese broccoli mac with cavatappi pasta, cheddar, gruyere, American and Parmesan cheeses with lemon-butter broccoli. We actually waited about 10 minutes after ordering but with good reason; everything you choose on the menu is made to order.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018

The place overs a fun twist on egg rolls. The food is hearty and filling. The atmosphere is not the best.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My gyro egg roll was delicious, but I found it to be exceptionally greasy which is why I have only given the place 3 stars. It’s not a lot of food, so if you’re looking for a big meal, order a side to go with it.
My husband got an Italian sandwich flavor egg roll which was surprisingly pretty good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I've heard of this place, first time trying. I had the Chicken Parmesan Egg Roll, it was really tasty. I'll be back to try the other variations, big portions and very tasty.

Date of visit: April 2018