All reviewsfree parkingleesburg pikeshuttle servicemetro stationdc areagreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastevery half houroatmealmake your own wafflesclean roomsthe breakfast areaold townwonderful staywould stay here againfront desk staffhotel shuttle
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I had a reservation at a different hotel but wanted to stay at this property due to proximity of biz appointments. They were sold out but I called the afternoon of my arrival anyway, and the lady (didn't write down her name) offered to put me on the cancellation list - very helpful. Sure enough, Mohammed called around 4 pm and said they had a cancellation. So I was able to cancel my other rez before 6 and stay here. GREAT SERVICE by Mohammed and the other staff. They gladly called a cab for me, and were otherwise helpful and courteous. Property also very clean with great breakfast as the other posts state. Room rate also VERYcompetitive in this market. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn as it was close to the home of my daughter and son-n-law that I was hosting a baby shower for. To my big surprsie it had been renovated. The staff is friendly, professional, and the room was very clean. From the lobby to the rooms carpet, wall coverings, drapes, and breakfast area everything has been renovated. There is a small business center, free breakfast was great, and in room flat panel tv, The location of the hotel was great too. Close to shopping and dinning in the area. Area attractions close by too. I can't wait for the birth of my grand- son- to be and I will be staying here again and soon!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank OntheroadMom57
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This is a pleasant place to stay but it is not in walking distance of much. The hotel was clean, did a nice breakfast in the morning which is included with the room. I was here for business so I appreciated the quietness that the hotel offered at night. There is a pool which was clean and nice. However I didn't get a chance to use it. The front desk staff provided good customer service and were helpful with places to eat at night. I would stay here again if on business in the area however for pleasure I would choose to stay in Olde Town or in an area where walking to restaurants/bars was available. This hotel has it's own parking lot and does not charge for parking. Definitely a plus!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2011

From the time you check in to the breakfast the next morning you feel like home. The bed feels like a cloud and the housekeepers in the hallway even say, "hola or buenos dias.." The 24 hour a day coffee and bananas are a nice touch. I stayed there often enough to convince me to be a honors member. The college park hampton Inn is terrible in comparison. I will definately stay again. Great sleep!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2010

Booked this hotel by mistake instead of the Hampton at Alexandria Old Town. I was staying here with a stay voucher. The first issue was at the check in . The guys at the reception did not look or sound professional. I gave him the print out of the voucher and he said that does not have some code which he was looking for. After I made 2-3 calls to the Hilton help line he took the same printout and processed the booking. Rooms were good and comfortable , but the carpets in the lobby looked a little worn out. No metro nearby so had to drive down to the city. All in all its a good hotel to just sleep at night and walk out the next morning. Don't expect this to be an experience to remember

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family