All reviewsperuvian chickenfront deskrichmond highwaycoffee machinebasic hotelwafflesft belvoirfree breakfastminute drivecomfy bedstayed one nightan older hotelair conditionerdc areanice stayhot breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Staff was great and we slept well went to work every day rested with a full stomach.I cant say enough about the manger and her staff everyone was so polite and helpful We are working hard everyday and come back to a clean room and smiling faces.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank johnbI7277YI
Reviewed 24 April 2017

This hotel is located south of Old Town by car 20 minutes. It is in an area that is developing and there are ample services in the surrounding strip malls. Large free parking lot. This was one of the cleanest BW's we've visited. The King Room was very comfortable and appeared to have been recently recarpeted and painted. It was 90 degrees one day and the air conditioner kept us comfortable all night. It's quite close to Mount Vernon and several nature preserves. The breakfast was only fair- not really many choices, but enough to get started for a day of sight seeing. We stayed for three nights- all quiet and restful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was in DC on Business for eight days and hotels in the Capitol were not available for that length of time, so I looked outside of the city looking for something near by and found this location online. The travel into the Capitol was easier than I had expected and using my GPS which finds the best route according to the traffic. Each day I used one of the many different routes into the city and the travel was easy. I enjoyed my stay surprisingly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017

the hotel was being remodeled. We were not inconvenienced by the remodeling . Our room was just remodeled it was a nice size room clean with comfy beds. The hot breakfast was good .Eggs were a bit to buttery. The hotel was close enough to the interstate with plenty of restaurant and store in the area. Its about half hour from Washington dc depending on traffic. My suggestion find nearest metro rail save yourself the stress! I would have given it five stars but the clerk when checking in advised my sister that if she steal anything there's a 25.00 charge added to bill. Not exactly a nice Welcome to the hotel! I've stayed at many hotels never heard that before. I would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The hotel is undergoing renovation and our view from our room was of the back parking lot, a construction dumpster, and construction debris. But this is of course temporary and did not interfere with our overall good experience here. Friendly staff, a great location, and excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family