“Healthy and delicious”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #279 of 877 Restaurants in Alexandria
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The food is good here, never been disappointed. We had the shrimp kabob and Mediterranean chicken with veggies and falafel. I highly recommend it as there are several other options for vegetarians and vegans. Staff are nice too.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Staff were friendly; I had an app coupon for a free choc chip cookie that I used for my to go order, but when I got my order, the cookie was not in the bag. The cashier told me to take one, but if I hadn't checked, I would have redeemed that coupon w/o the product. Although I used my Zoe's phone app, my order wasn't credited for Rewards, so I had to go an manually enter it, which seems to be a regular issue at this location. I ordered the potato salad grilled (for the first time) and it was just a bunch of burnt potatoes -- won't ever order that again. Grilled chicken pita was good, but not great -- tzatziki sauce was in one location but not on the entire pita. I'll still return, but the slow service and just-ok-food was a disappointment for the first time

1  Thank Carol E
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Good value, high quality, and an easy meal for 6 people, packaged and ready go at appointed pick up time.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The casual dining and delicious food makes Zoe's a great place to hang out with friends and family. Their roasted veggies are awesome, kabobs fantastic, salads delicious, and desserts are to die for.

1  Thank M W
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great food..great service..great price
Good for eat in or carry out.. Love it!!
Look for one when traveling ... always a favorite