“I WILL COME AGAIN AND AGAIN”
Review of Rock It Grill

Rock It Grill
Ranked #223 of 878 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Rock It Grill in Alexandria, VA is a friendly, neighborhood bar & grill. Join us for great food and a good time!
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Came here with my Brother for Lunch around 1:15pm 8/31/2018 small crowd which was great . the staff was very attentive to our needs . I treated My Brother to lunch I had Water as it was too hot for me to eat anything .. lol but I can say this HE enjoyed his meal immensely was shocked he only left 4 french fries he had the Cheeseburger platter.. . Being from the area and moved away this was one of my highlights i enjoyed

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Rock It on and off for more than a decade. It is not for everyone, but if you enjoy karaoke, if you enjoy a real crowd of real people and not just gentrified DC, it is among the best.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, a shrimp sandwich, and a burger. All arrived as described and tasted great. Our waitress was attentive.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We both had Club sandwiches. The description looked great. They came with Kraft type American cheese slices, little bacon, basic bread. Waiter finally checked in as we were finishing to see if we wanted more drinks, which we did halfway through lunch.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great team building space but don't expect fine wine! Great beer selection and song selection! Definitely need to sign up early to sing your song. The only problem with our night was that there was only one server on the floor and it got busy! She was running and I was amazed she remembered every order! I would go back again!

Been to Rock It Grill? Share your experiences!