“Very nice restaurant ”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Emma and I had dinner at Chadwick’s tonight. Food was quite good...Emma had the mahi-mahi special and I had the pulled pork sandwich. Service was excellent. Prices were reasonable for Alexandria, VA. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A great choice for families and groups, not so much if you want quiet conversation. Was a great compromise for my teenage daughter and me; she could get burgers or ribs, and I could get decent seafood, and a great wine and beer list.

Cheerful pleasant decor; waitress was wonderful.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Met a friend and had a drink and appetizer at the bar and it was good food and great service. Cool location right by the water and the staff were friendly and food was great! Will go back again on another trip to DC area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We went here a few times during our trip to DC. The Happy Hour has some good deals. We spent time at both the bars. The regular menu was also good! Decent prices. We'll be back!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

...many years ago it was my usual point to find me with my clients.
I've come back. Nothing has changed, it remains a decent haunt with always the typical American offer, an angus burger with frech fries .... maybe a little bit more expensive.