USD 96
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 161
Kimpton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 134
Book now, pay at stay
USD 145
USD 130
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 120
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 165
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 176
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 128
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 221
USD 190
Hotels.com
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 102
Priceline
All reviewsfree parkingseparate toiletmetro stationwater closetfree breakfastshower areaeisenhower avenueold townturkey sausagepull out sofaroom layoutdesk areadc areashuttle servicewafflessitting areaking suite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is a little hard to find and parking is kind of limited, but the hotel and staff are truly worth it! Upon checking (which was extremely early due to early flight) the gentleman greeted me with enthusiasm. I travel a lot but rarely do reviews, but this was warranted. I did not get all of the staff names ( but the one who charged my iphone and the one who came and personally greeted me and asked if he could do anything to make my stay better, he would, and the lady at check out who complimented my outfit) were fabulous and welcoming. This was 5 star service, which in my book is the most important thing.

Room Tip: Just be aware of the trains running near by, although I only heard in the morning
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Edwin P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi asmwilson13,

Thank you so much for the amazing review from your recent stay with us!

I cannot wait to share your comments with our team as I know they love when guests recognize their hard work.

We are truly thankful that you chose to stay here with us while visiting the DC area and I hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Found this hotel, was a little pricey, but it was ok. 20-30 min drive to DC. They greeted us with a smile & a warm greeting. Customer service is absolutely wonderful. We ended up extending our stay through Priceline & they combined it so we could stay in the room we were already in. When we made sure housekeeping knew we were staying in the same room next morning, they remembered us & our room number.
Overall, great spacious rooms, pretty good location, absolutely great customer service. Would definately come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Kate L,

Wow! Thank you so much for the great comments from your recent stay with us here in Alexndria.

We are so thrilled to hear that our Hotel's location helped make your stay more memorable and also made getting in and out of DC easy.

I am excited to share your comments with our Housekeeping team regarding their great service.

Hopefully you will join us again soon during your next trip to the DC area.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while visiting DC. Yes it is out of the way but close enough and you don’t have to deal with the hustle of a big city. The rooms were clean, spacious and equipped with a fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker. They do not provide you with the individual toiletries but rather have a dispenser of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We really like the products and appreciated the fact we didn’t produce additional waste of tiny plastic bottles (although I’m sure that’s not the reason for the dispensers). Breakfast was plentiful. Everything a bit plain and not the highest quality but solid with many options. The staff at breakfast was terrific! Super friendly and responsive. There’s a shuttle at the hotel but we cannot vouch for this as we did not use it. Old Town Alexandria is fairly close with tremendous amounts of restaurants. We would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Edwin P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hi KamilandPatty,

Thank you so much for the great feedback from your recent stay with us here in Alexandria!

We are so glad to hear that our Hotel's location helped making getting into and around DC easy and convenient. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our recently installed Paul Mitchell bathroom amenity dispensers.

I am excited to share your feedback with our team so we can celebrate their efforts to ensure all our guests have a wonderful stay while they are here.

Hopefully we will see you again soon during your next stay in the DC area.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We spent the night here during our recent road trip. Nice rooms. Free Parking and nice staff. The separate toilet from the bathroom was a plus. The free breakfast was very good. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Edwin P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi loveoluwa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at our Hotel.

We are glad to hear that our complementary breakfast and free parking helped make your stay more enjoyable.

Hopefully you will make us your home away from home during your next trip to the DC area.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I must begin by saying that I stay at Marriott hotels fairly frequently ranging from 5-7 nights a month. Recently I inherited a few sales account in the Arlington area and have been staying at some other Marriott hotels until I could find one that I really like.

Well, I must say that my search has ended. Upon check-in, Joe and Erick were EXTREMELY helpful and took care of everything that I needed.

I get back to my room and along the way, what do I see, someone in house keeping vacuuming the stairwell (I have NEVER seen that before). Then, on my way back down to the lobby I see another person from house keeping completely cleaning the inside of the elevator.

This hotel is immaculate and so far, the staff has been more then friendly with this stay. I am so thrilled to have found a hotel that I like that I've already booked my stay for next month here.

If you are in the area for business or pleasure, don't look past this hotel.

Thank you to everyone on this hotel staff for making my hotel stay exceptional.

Frank

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Edwin P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi Frank R,

Thank you so very much for the great review from your recent stay here at our Hotel.

The entire team works so very hard from the Front Desk to Housekeeping to ensure our guests have a great stay and it sounds as though you were no exception. I am particularly excited to celebrate Erick and Joe for their hard work and to read your comments to the entire Housekeeping during our Friday celebration.

We are so happy to hear that our Hotel exceeded your expectations and that you have chosen to make us your home away from home during your visit next month.

If there is anything else we can do prior to your arrival to make your next stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to let us know.