See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I left my only phone charger at this hotel & Ms. Tammy went out of her way to get it back to me. She is the reason I would return to this hotel. The room was great, very clean. Everything that I needed was in the room and what wasn't was brought up to me. The king bed was super comfortable, better than my own bed at home.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank renee4652
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks so much! Guests like you are the best advertising for our hotel and our wonderful employees Tammy! We love to share reviews with all of our employees. We appreciate that you took the time to complete this review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Tammy was so dope, very sweet, made us feel very comfortable as if we were family, best customer service in a very long time. She needs a raise, late night hero. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Antania B

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We hope that you will visit us again soon. Guest satisfaction is very important to us. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your stay!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a wonderful customer service experience when I went to this red roof inn on this stay. The team member on shift in when I checked in was the best customer service I had since I been staying at this hotel. Team member Tammy.

Stayed: March 2018

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. It is our sincere apology that your stay did not meet your expectations. I have made Our management Team aware of the issues mentioned above and will work diligently to ensure it does not happen again. Yes, Tammy is Great Team member!!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is the worst hotel I have ever been.
I booked this hotel through hotels.com and by looking at the pictures and the price, I decided to book here, BIG MISTAKE.
The entire facility looks poorly maintained, looks like a hotel in the middle of a really bad neighborhood.
The rooms are pretty cheap and the worst thing of all is that there are cockroaches in the rooms.
There is no breakfast included (good thing becuase having cockroaches in the hotel, there will be in the kitchen too)
The elevator was not working so taking the bags to the upper floors was a real problem.
I would look for any other options before going here.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Focotronic
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I got there, I had to wait nearly 4 hours before I could actually get into a room! The only saving grace was Ms. Tammy! She made sure my reservation was good and in spite of faulty emailing system, printer,etc. cleared payment for my stay. That was the one and only positive. The room was crawling with roaches and other bugs, dirty, beds were sagging and very uncomfortable, and I had $30.00 stolen from me by another guest but the front office girls could've cared less!When I checked out, I told them of the bugs, etc. and they said,"We could've moved you!" But I highly doubt that since they were full.Probobly full of drug dealers and prostitutes! Bad, a real DUMP!

Room Tip: Not here!! Go to a Super 8 or equivalent.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo