See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is the worst hotel I have ever been.
I booked this hotel through hotels.com and by looking at the pictures and the price, I decided to book here, BIG MISTAKE.
The entire facility looks poorly maintained, looks like a hotel in the middle of a really bad neighborhood.
The rooms are pretty cheap and the worst thing of all is that there are cockroaches in the rooms.
There is no breakfast included (good thing becuase having cockroaches in the hotel, there will be in the kitchen too)
The elevator was not working so taking the bags to the upper floors was a real problem.
I would look for any other options before going here.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Focotronic
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I got there, I had to wait nearly 4 hours before I could actually get into a room! The only saving grace was Ms. Tammy! She made sure my reservation was good and in spite of faulty emailing system, printer,etc. cleared payment for my stay. That was the one and only positive. The room was crawling with roaches and other bugs, dirty, beds were sagging and very uncomfortable, and I had $30.00 stolen from me by another guest but the front office girls could've cared less!When I checked out, I told them of the bugs, etc. and they said,"We could've moved you!" But I highly doubt that since they were full.Probobly full of drug dealers and prostitutes! Bad, a real DUMP!

Room Tip: Not here!! Go to a Super 8 or equivalent.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Delaney D
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel had a funky smell. Elevator not working fast. Food not good. Stayed two nights then went to another hotel after a roach dropped on me. Didn't "appear" safe lots of transients. Noisy and lots of heavy traffic. Hard to get to if you are coming from the south.

Room Tip: Can't recommend unless you really need sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Swampa
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and I arrived at about 11pm straight from the airport. We wouldn't even get out of the car. This place is a dump and looks like crackville. People standing outside their rooms looking at us like fresh meat just entered their cell block. Red Roof wouldn't even refund me my money, said I didn't give then a chance to better accommodate me. There is no way they could have better accommodated me, besides refunding me my money, which they wouldn't do.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Kryptek1
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Not only were there gangster members hanging around every corner, there was loud music played lat at night that kept us up. The room REEKED of cigarette smoke! In addition a roach was crawling around one of our bed, in the sheets! The bathtub was disgusting. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone, and it is in part of town that I would guess is high crime area. Also no amenities, no breakfast, old worn out towels. Beware of this hotel!!

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family