All reviews austin north love staying stay there again great customer service rooms are clean staying at this hotel enjoyed my stay home away from home tammy linens refrigerator highway
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I got there, I had to wait nearly 4 hours before I could actually get into a room! The only saving grace was Ms. Tammy! She made sure my reservation was good and in spite of faulty emailing system, printer,etc. cleared payment for my stay. That was the one and only positive. The room was crawling with roaches and other bugs, dirty, beds were sagging and very uncomfortable, and I had $30.00 stolen from me by another guest but the front office girls could've cared less!When I checked out, I told them of the bugs, etc. and they said,"We could've moved you!" But I highly doubt that since they were full.Probobly full of drug dealers and prostitutes! Bad, a real DUMP!

Room tip: Not here!! Go to a Super 8 or equivalent.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Delaney D
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel had a funky smell. Elevator not working fast. Food not good. Stayed two nights then went to another hotel after a roach dropped on me. Didn't "appear" safe lots of transients. Noisy and lots of heavy traffic. Hard to get to if you are coming from the south.

Room tip: Can't recommend unless you really need sleep.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Swampa
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and I arrived at about 11pm straight from the airport. We wouldn't even get out of the car. This place is a dump and looks like crackville. People standing outside their rooms looking at us like fresh meat just entered their cell block. Red Roof wouldn't even refund me my money, said I didn't give then a chance to better accommodate me. There is no way they could have better accommodated me, besides refunding me my money, which they wouldn't do.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Kryptek1
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Not only were there gangster members hanging around every corner, there was loud music played lat at night that kept us up. The room REEKED of cigarette smoke! In addition a roach was crawling around one of our bed, in the sheets! The bathtub was disgusting. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone, and it is in part of town that I would guess is high crime area. Also no amenities, no breakfast, old worn out towels. Beware of this hotel!!

Room tip: Avoid all rooms here
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

All rooms smell terrible. We requested a non smoking room and the room reeked like cigarette really bad. There was left over foods in the fridge from the last person. Bed was sunken in / worn out . There was cigarette burns al over the bed. No ironing table, no iron, no hair dryer. Floors were really dusty. All of my clothes and belonging that I brought with me to this room smell like cigarettes and I have to wash everything. Please do yourself a favor and don't go to this place under any circumstances. Dog poop everywhere. Pool is dirty. Stairways and elevator is dirty. I have never seen any hotel as bad as this. It was just terrible. Terrible terrible terrible. Very bad experience. I will never go to any red roof inn ever again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bradbostani