Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 112
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 208
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 181
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 190
USD 166
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 233
USD 223
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

All reviewsstaying at this hotelupon checkclose to downtownking bednice roomgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staytammyrateshighway
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I got there, I had to wait nearly 4 hours before I could actually get into a room! The only saving grace was Ms. Tammy! She made sure my reservation was good and in spite of faulty emailing system, printer,etc. cleared payment for my stay. That was the one and only positive. The room was crawling with roaches and other bugs, dirty, beds were sagging and very uncomfortable, and I had $30.00 stolen from me by another guest but the front office girls could've cared less!When I checked out, I told them of the bugs, etc. and they said,"We could've moved you!" But I highly doubt that since they were full.Probobly full of drug dealers and prostitutes! Bad, a real DUMP!

Room Tip: Not here!! Go to a Super 8 or equivalent.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Delaney D
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel had a funky smell. Elevator not working fast. Food not good. Stayed two nights then went to another hotel after a roach dropped on me. Didn't "appear" safe lots of transients. Noisy and lots of heavy traffic. Hard to get to if you are coming from the south.

Room Tip: Can't recommend unless you really need sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Nice spot, ..I'd totally recommend Ms.Tamny. It was no hassle, straight to the point with great service

RRI210

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvette T
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and I arrived at about 11pm straight from the airport. We wouldn't even get out of the car. This place is a dump and looks like crackville. People standing outside their rooms looking at us like fresh meat just entered their cell block. Red Roof wouldn't even refund me my money, said I didn't give then a chance to better accommodate me. There is no way they could have better accommodated me, besides refunding me my money, which they wouldn't do.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Kryptek1
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Sandy is awesome!! she made sure any questions we had were her priority, and if there were any issues they were taken care of immediately!! definitely made sure we were all set and comfortable and the hotel is maintained nicely!! would recommend if you're on a budget :)

Stayed: September 2017