“I’m David Teams Review”

Perplexium
Ranked #6 of 68 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Perplexium is a real life mystery game. You are locked in a room with puzzles, clues, and 1 hour. You are tasked to solve the mystery and escape!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was both me and my roommates first times. We did the rouge AI room. Great experience. Very few hiccups. Thanks again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"edna"
"intel"
"capricorn"

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Having tried about 8 escape rooms, Perplexium hands down has the highest production values and clever puzzles.
Rogue AI is the best escape room I've ever done, and Bank Heist was also a blast. Any time these guys open a new room, I'm going to try it.

2  Thank mtneinav
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

So much fun! I have only done one other escape type scenario, and thought I was just not into it. But no! From the start to the end, it was engaging, logical and fun. I'll definitely be back with my family.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I have been to one of these “escape room”-type of places. I would definitely do it again! We had an absolute blast!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I did this room with my little sister and it was definitely worth coming to. This place really challenges you to think outside the box. My only advice would have more than 2 people because it helps to have more minds to help solve the puzzles faster, also it would help save time as well. Definitely do another one with more people of course. Overall fun group activity, which helps build communication and teamwork.