Open today: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Bank Robbery Fun

10/10 would play again, great first escape room experience and the host was extremely nice and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
billiam_chen
via mobile
Feverish Fun

My friends and I had an excellent experience at this escape room game business. The staff there was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jed_regenwether
Austin, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from USD 37.90
More Info
All reviews spy room bank heist escape room story line game master spy adventure live action smaller group immersive experience twists and turns great game team building awesome fun a lot of fun seconds to spare awesome experience kids and adults
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I did this room with my little sister and it was definitely worth coming to. This place really challenges you to think outside the box. My only advice would have more than 2 people because it helps to have more minds to help solve the puzzles faster, also it would help save time as well. Definitely do another one with more people of course. Overall fun group activity, which helps build communication and teamwork.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We signed up to do the Bank Heist and had so much fun that when we got out we asked to do Project Capricorn! Both experiences were great for the price. I've done quite a few escape rooms and this one holds it's own compared to the more expensive ones.
The team was super accommodating and to avoid frustration they have unlimited requests for a clue.

1  Thank LisaC8655
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My friends and I did the Rogue AI room and it was excellent, with some fun unexpected turns in the room. Chris was a great guide for us! I would definitely come back for the Project Capricorn room - it looks really cool.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

~$30 per person (5 of us that couldn’t have gotten a little cheaper). We had an Awesome GM and he was really friendly and got into the roleplaying aspect. Totally worth it! We wouldn’t have made it out without his helpful tips. Highly recommend it!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

It was a great Escape game!! Everyone had a great time and the 9 of us fit in the room semi comfortably

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction