“Bank Heist”

Perplexium
Ranked #6 of 68 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Perplexium is a real life mystery game. You are locked in a room with puzzles, clues, and 1 hour. You are tasked to solve the mystery and escape!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I have been to one of these “escape room”-type of places. I would definitely do it again! We had an absolute blast!

All reviews
"edna"
"intel"
"capricorn"

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I did this room with my little sister and it was definitely worth coming to. This place really challenges you to think outside the box. My only advice would have more than 2 people because it helps to have more minds to help solve the puzzles faster, also it would help save time as well. Definitely do another one with more people of course. Overall fun group activity, which helps build communication and teamwork.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We signed up to do the Bank Heist and had so much fun that when we got out we asked to do Project Capricorn! Both experiences were great for the price. I've done quite a few escape rooms and this one holds it's own compared to the more expensive ones.
The team was super accommodating and to avoid frustration they have unlimited requests for a clue.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My friends and I did the Rogue AI room and it was excellent, with some fun unexpected turns in the room. Chris was a great guide for us! I would definitely come back for the Project Capricorn room - it looks really cool.