“GREAT Burger Place!!”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #65 of 4,240 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Dined at this restaurant for lunch on 10/11/18. Food & Service were Excellent!
We began with sharing the yummy Brussels sprouts. Oh so good!!
I had the Bison Burger with a fresh side salad & my husband enjoyed the Sesame Teriyaki Salmon. Both were very tasty & prepared to our specifications.
Restaurant was very clean & entire staff was friendly! Appreciated the cloth napkins & paper straws!
Roisin was our server & she took very good care of us!
Highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop for lunch and close to the Driskill Hotel. Lots of beer on tap here too. The food was very fresh and tasted very good. The only suggestion I might have is that the service was a little slow and there was no salt and pepper on the table. The food would have been better with a little S&P but the server took a little too long to come back. I would go back!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Came to Austin for a race and stayed in downtown Austin. Read reviews about Eureka and decided to have dinner and a couple beers. Great selection! Food was very good, we ordered appetizers, they were all good. Our dinners were very good, the service was excellent. Thanks Houston for the great service and lots of laughs. We went to the places you suggested and had a great time. Went to the Firehouse Lounge, my friends got lots of laughs watching me try to get in. I said how did you know there was a secret sliding bookcase? They said Houston told us!!! Great place.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I believe they said everything was made in-house and locally sourced. Their craft beer selections were all from the local breweries from what I could tell. Since this restaurant was close to my hostel and conference hotel, I ate here multiple times. The first time, I had their horse radish deviled eggs, fried chicken slider. The second time, I chose the fish tacos. The portion sizes were good, and what I expected for the price tag. The atmosphere is that of a higher end sports bar.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Went here for lunch before doing the Capital tour. Many many of the restaurants on 6th Street are dirty and grungy but this place was air-conditioned, clean and welcoming. They have a huge listing of American made beers and spirits. I got the Fresno Fig burger which was fantastic. Usually when something says it has goat cheese on it you can barely tell but this had loads of goats cheese and a fig marmalade. The bun was warm and fresh. Arugula was crisp and tasty on the burger, not limp or wilty. The French fries were just ok and for not being busy the service could have been a bit better but the food was great. We would definitely go back next time we are on 6th St. Husband got the Cowboy burger and it was juicy and loaded with crisp shoestring onion rings. Beer BBQ sauce was just ok.