“Spaghetti!!”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: It all started 40 years ago at a little restaurant in Huntsville, Texas. My Mamma Grace, came & brought her recipes to help us get started. The same we still use today. Over the last 40 years I have met entertainers, politicians, movie stars, & sports figures. But the greatest folks I have met are the patrons that graced my door day in & day out. They were there to have great Italian food & warm Italian hospitality. I could not think of any career that could have been more fulfilling.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Very good bread and oil, great spaghetti and good canoli! Visited around 6:00, no wait time. Fast service and good hot food! $12 for the Spaghetti and meatballs, fresh Parmesan too!!

Bread with dipping oil was very good as was the spaghetti and meatballs. Not a fan of the pistachios on the canoli, but overall it was good as well. Good selection in the bakery case too!

Great atmosphere for families, singles, couples!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

So good! We all enjoyed this fabulous stop! Fresh bread and herbed olive oil where placed on our table and soon the food (ordered at the counter) began arriving! From the special if the day, thinly pounded chicken with salad on top to fresh soups and gnocchi it was all delicious. And then there were the desserts. We all enjoyed the gelato (raspberry and lemon were voted the best). Definitely coming back here again!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Have not been to Mandola's in a while. The food was as good as I remember. I especially enjoyed dessert afterwards.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Crowded. No reservations. Busy times at least a 25 minute wait in line before ordering. Order at a cash register and then find a table at which to wait for food. One pasta dish cold with congealed sauce. One pasta dish hot. Cold pizza. Sit outside or inside. Disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Whenever I am in town for a week, I try to stop one night for Lasagne and another night for the Chicken Marsala special. I have given up trying to park close and just head to one of the free parking garages. Not close, but not far. The wait in line to place an order is not bad. Also the wait for you food is fairly short. The food is always good and well prepared. The staff seem to all be diligent and work very hard. The surroundings are pleasant enough for an Italian Market. Decent wine selection and veryt good dessert selection. All in all, a very nice and relaxing place for dinner.

Date of visit: August 2017