All reviews safari room east room french room bed and breakfast venetian room victoria house pecan trees bombay room other guests private balcony romantic weekend second home small hotel university of texas campus boutique hotel hard boiled eggs great place to stay
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

On the outside, it's lovely, but, that's all the charm. Our room, The tree House, smelled old. Furnishings are old, toiletries are cheap, continental breakfast is very limited, coffee is terrible & towels had hair. They charged me for 3 people x 3 days even though I told them that it was 2. To top it all off, the day we were leaving, I asked the receptionist if we could leave our SUV parked there because we were going to eat across the street (there were no cars in parking lot) She gave the ok. Later, she called to tell us that our SUV was being towed & that we had been parking in the wrong place. I can go on but, I think you get the picture. Terrible service!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Martha C
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The Pearl is a wonderful little gem of a B&B. Everyone was so kind and accommodating and they had the best suggestions for places to go. The room was so comfortable and inviting. I loved all of the art work! The breakfast was perfect.

Seriously one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Very cool setting and really great and helpful staff. The AC needs to be a bit better for Austin summers. The Library room ended up being quite comfortable after the staff moved us there. I'd stay again.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This place has a ton of charm! The antique uniqueness is what sets it apart. My wife and I both loved the location and would stay here again. The only downfall is the breakfast. I couldn't tell if it was just laziness or the fact that they wanted to try and keep the dining room clean by not serving anything messy.... that being said, the breakfast was mainly packaged breads, dry cereals, bland fruit... if I were them I would at least have some locally baked breads, local fresh eggs, potatoes... maybe an omelet station where they cooked to order!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zachary W
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here for the first time and wish we had found out about it sooner! Perfect location for our stay. We stayed in the Far East Room and it suited our needs perfectly. Had our own private little balcony overlooking the courtyard, perfect for that morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine! The grounds were beautiful, lots of different outside seating areas. The owner, Jill, and other staff members Andre, Kelly, and Jessica were very helpful and accommodating. Charming atmosphere! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple