“Pizza perfection! ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I lived in Austin over 20 years ago and hadn’t been back since. We craved the amazing pizza we loved then, and we found it at Home Slice! We had craft beers and split a medium pizza - plenty for two with leftovers! It was so much fun to watch the pizza being made while we sat at the bar. I recommend this place to anyone!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,654)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went on a Tuesday for a slice of cheese pizza and it was great. I had a cheese slice and the service was fast and the staff is very friendly. The pizza was nice and crispy, I specially enjoyed the crust because it was so light! I highly recommend grabbing a slice when you can.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Real NY pizza flavor on a crisp crust that you don’t have to fold. Our waiter was just awesome and so friendly. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great pizza can be hard to find outside of NYC, but you can find it at Home Slice! It's simple but perfect. It's worth the wait, but you can order takeout from next door with some available seating if you don't want to wait for a table.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Everything good you have read on this site is true. Real NY pizza way out west. Scored a seat at the counter and the show was great. Make it there if you can.