“Good pizza in a great locatiom”
Review of Numero28

Numero28
Ranked #230 of 4,241 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for pizza before going to a show at the Moody Theater. Went with the rustic and beverages and was not disappointed. Really liked the crust.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I came here to get some Italian food and I got it ! The pizza is fantastic, thin and crunchy. I tried the one with the bufalo mozzarella and I felt home in Italy !!
The pasta is freshly made every day,
I had spaghetti cacio e pepe, served inside a pecorino cheese wheel amazing !!
To finish I had ice cream ( hazelnut and chocolate) very Tasty !
The people working at the restaurant are very friendly and I’ll be back for sure !!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing authentic Italian food. The Eggplant Parmesan is the best I’ve ever had! Wow!!! The staff were helpful and friendly. We have dined here twice and been impressed each time. Was nice to see the Aperol Spritz on the cocktail menu. Reminded us of our last trip to Italy.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Excellent pizza with generous, fresh toppings, in a friendly, relaxed environment. We got the impression that they focus on the ingredients rather than fancy interior decorations, just as it should be.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Took a walk from the Hilton over here in search of wood fired pizza. While we had the option to sit outside, it was too warm for our liking, so we went in to a hightop table. Staff is incredible - playful and friendly. Ultimately, we went with a number of individual pizzas and traded a little around the table. Everything was top notch. They also have a few Italian beers (if you're into that like I am :). Excellent dinner - one of the best meals of the trip.